The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe is a dikk lol. Everybody in that room was looking at him sideways after that announcement. How you got a pod with 6-8 nikkas already (depending on if Emanny and Jaewon are considered members) and gone try to get off the excuse that you hiring somebody else to give pod members a pod off per month. Plus all I'd be thinking if I'm sitting there is you could just break all that extra money off to us instead of hiring new members.

Good, ish is wack as fukk

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Joe is a dikk lol. Everybody in that room was looking at him sideways after that announcement. How you got a pod with 6-8 nikkas already (depending on if Emanny and Jaewon are considered members) and gone try to get off the excuse that you hiring somebody else to give pod members a pod off per month. Plus all I'd be thinking if I'm sitting there is you could just break all that extra money off to us instead of hiring new members.

I mean Mal and Rory told them what he was gonna do. He wants all the money and only wants to pay them out as what they agreed to on their contracts to keep the pay them a certain rate. He really trying to get rid of Ish b/c he still hasn't signed Joe's janky contract. He gave them a warning shot a few months back saying he was gonna do something different and that people weren't talking enough on the pod. Meanwhile this nikka just bought a Ferrari.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Damn Joe got them out there working for scraps.

Lol nicca tried to get off sum shyt about "I'd never joke wit y'all about something that would make y'all wanna punch/hit me" and the entire room went silent :deadrose:

Mfs about to be on Rory time wit dude soon---inviting him byke to the byke for the fade every other pod :mjlol:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I mean Mal and Rory told them what he was gonna do. He wants all the money and only wants to pay them out as what they agreed to on their contracts to keep the pay them a certain rate. He really trying to get rid of Ish b/c he still hasn't signed Joe's janky contract. He gave them a warning shot a few months back saying he was gonna do something different and that people weren't talking enough on the pod. Meanwhile this nikka just bought a Ferrari.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

lol Joe doing everything he always wanted to do as a rapper but couldn’t because he didn’t have it like that. Now that he’s making bank with the pod he’s going crazy. :pachaha: