The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ok, Flip. If I have explain necessity and luxury to you, then I can see why we are having a disconnect. Go ahead, do your little poor man skit.
You're the one the talking about Luxury. Luxury isn't life changing, Necessity is.

You think someone without a car and can't get to work or anywhere is going to turn down an Altima because it's not a Bentley?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Life-changing? No. That person can't retire. They can't buy Bentleys. They can't send their kids to the best private schools and live in the nicest neighborhoods.

You seem to have this idea that “life-changing” means you can just sit on a beach for the rest of your life and do nothing. But to talk as if you can not massively improve the trajectory of your life if you were handed a mil today is nonsense dude

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You seem to have this idea that “life-changing” means you can just sit on a beach for the rest of your life and do nothing. But to talk as if you can not massively improve the trajectory of your life if you were handed a mil today is nonsense dude
Retiring is a life-changing event. So why wouldn't retiring at 35 being a life-changing event as well? Going from an apartment to a house is not a life-changing event. It's an improvement in your quality of life.

You're the one the talking about Luxury. Luxury isn't life changing, Necessity is.

You think someone without a car and can't get to work or anywhere is going to turn down an Altima because it's not a Bentley?
If you want to tell me that someone went from walking 10 miles to work every day to buying a car is life-changing, then we can agree. But most people are taking the bus and getting a car later. That's an improvement.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

talking in circles now

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe a foul ass nikka for joking about bytches that Mel not cool with.

He'd turn into a whole hoe if she brought up Rory, Mal, Tahiry, etc.
Yep. I guess whoever said it was Tocara Mel was beefing with was right too.