The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Or because his stupid ass fukks up every deal/situation he gets no matter what :comeon:

Complex
Shady
Slaughterhouse
Def Jam
Rory/Mal
Rosenberg/Melissa
Spotify

And the list goes on & on. If the MF really wanted a deal he could get one.
Don't forget Cash App and Patreon deals he fumbled as well.
Yea the Spotify deal was the biggest fumble, which is what he was banking on. When he didn't get it him and Ian plotted on how to make Mal and Rory salary and fukk them out of the money they were already generating. Now they keeping the lion share and got everyone under contracts but now they can't really grow as a podcast and just seem to have hit a glass ceiling. I mean Joe and Ian splitting Prize picks ad money but they nickel and diming compared to other pods.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't forget Cash App and Patreon deals he fumbled as well.
Yea the Spotify deal was the biggest fumble, which is what he was banking on. When he didn't get it him and Ian plotted on how to make Mal and Rory salary and fukk them out of the money they were already generating. Now they keeping the lion share and got everyone under contracts but now they can't really grow as a podcast and just seem to have hit a glass ceiling. I mean Joe and Ian splitting Prize picks ad money but they nickel and diming compared to other pods.
That nikka never had no real patreon deal aside from the same deal all other content creators on the platform have, He made all that extra shyt up :pachaha:

He lost the cashapp deal because of the sexual harassment shyt right?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Or because his stupid ass fukks up every deal/situation he gets no matter what :comeon:

Complex
Shady
Slaughterhouse
Def Jam
Rory/Mal
Rosenberg/Melissa
Spotify

And the list goes on & on. If the MF really wanted a deal he could get one.
they gave rogaine 250, SXM just gave CHD 125. joe and them were never seeing close to that unless he gave up the brand. you can argue that joe fukks up deals and such, but the nikka is still sitting pretty and owns all of his IP.

you list all these deals like they didnt have different circumstances. you also just called her melissa when its Marisa :dead:. y'all just be talking man

rogaine got 250Ms to call us monkeys, CHD got 125 because she promotes whore culture :laff:

Silkk

Daps
they gave rogaine 250, SXM just gave CHD 125. joe and them were never seeing close to that unless he gave up the brand. you can argue that joe fukks up deals and such, but the nikka is still sitting pretty and owns all of his IP.

you list all these deals like they didnt have different circumstances. you also just called her melissa when its Marisa :dead:. y'all just be talking man

rogaine got 250Ms to call us monkeys, CHD got 125 because she promotes whore culture :laff:
Probably because im watching the pod and looking at Melissa :comeon:

fukk outta here Parks

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That nikka never had no real patreon deal aside from the same deal all other content creators on the platform have, He made all that extra shyt up :pachaha:

He lost the cashapp deal because of the sexual harassment shyt right?
Yep. Got sued and settle quickly and quietly.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Where was that revealed?
He went over it on his personal pod, like a yearish ago. It was after the miko shyt, but about the miko shyt.

Fake edit:
I found my post on it. I misremembered kenyon gettin 1.5M, he was get half a mil. I forgot he wasnt on every day like that. So my bad on that.

I shortened the post to only mention the deal stuff
Gil with the shiesty on
O, looks like she did another interview shytting on gil? He breaking that down

He goin in. "When she went to the white boy, she had her breasts out, looking good. She go to the nikka, looking like a nikka"
Damn at the pocketwatching section. First yearly contracts were 1.5M for Josaiah, half mil for Kmart, 200k for Lexi
Gil said them the old deals and they all reupped after the show blew up. Gil also broke down his contract and how he is basically a 50/50 partner with Underdog/Showtime.

Gil said he got more shows in the work too. Kenyon getting a show, Brandon Jennings and Shaq son getting a show. Gonna have his own network since the contract gives him rights to create shows. He also talking about linking with Shannon Sharpe talking basketball on Night Cap, said if/when they get the sponsors situated (DraftKings vs Underdog), they gonna do something.
was covered in this vid

It was another vid where he showed the exact agreement with underdog leasing his channel. Underdog pays $1 per subscriber on there while they lease it and it(along with everything else) goes back to gil when the partnership over. He broke down the payment situation. He has a production company or something. He said UnderDog handles all expenses. Underdog pays everyone, including himself as an employee. If Josiah was getting 1.5M on the first year, you know gil gettin paid more. He said he gets paid twice. Once as the employee and again off the backend thru his production company.

The miko shyt fukked Mccants out of getting his contract renewed with everyone else, but it seems that got squared away for this season im guessing.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Joe needs to embrace the degenerate sponsorships until he gets a big bag

He got one with the gambling.
Add liquor, throw in strip clubs:manny:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
You gotta a mil, you can buy and house and maybe a nice car. The rest of that money going to property taxes, utilities, and insurance. If there's any left.

Your QoL improves but it doesn't change completely.
Breh, do you not realize how much of a luxury this is for the vast majority of people? :wtf:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Bro……Aight
I know

That's life changing. Not having to worry about paying for a house greatly improves quality of life, makes it so that people can take more risks or follow their pursuits or go back to school or whatever. Now it's not enough money that someone could be set for life or retire on unless already closer to retirement age but it's definitely life changing.
Greatly improves quality of life. We agree.

Life-changing? No. That person can't retire. They can't buy Bentleys. They can't send their kids to the best private schools and live in the nicest neighborhoods.

You can't be serious. A million isn't life changing if you already got a million. It's life altering money if you got nothing (which is the case for way too many people). The fact some people have literal BILLIONS of dollars while other people are homeless will never make sense to me. Capitalism is the devil :demonic:
A million isn't life-changing whether you make 5, 6, or 7 figures a year. It's life-improving for sure. Especially if you're making 5 figures.

Breh, do you not realize how much of a luxury this is for the vast majority of people? :wtf:
Because of inflation? Yes.

That's life changing. Not having to worry about paying for a house greatly improves quality of life, makes it so that people can take more risks or follow their pursuits or go back to school or whatever. Now it's not enough money that someone could be set for life or retire on unless already closer to retirement age but it's definitely life changing.
Greatly improves life. I agree.

Silkk

Daps
Ice checked Ish in a very mature respectful way :ehh:

Thats how I be having to do @Trav when he start crashing out :obama:

Silkk

Daps
I know

Greatly improves quality of life. We agree.

Life-changing? No. That person can't retire. They can't buy Bentleys. They can't send their kids to the best private schools and live in the nicest neighborhoods.

A million isn't life-changing whether you make 5, 6, or 7 figures a year. It's life-improving for sure. Especially if you're making 5 figures.

Because of inflation? Yes.

Greatly improves life. I agree.
:snoop: Majority of americans can't afford a $400 emergency and this is what you're thinking about :snoop: