The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Or because his stupid ass fukks up every deal/situation he gets no matter what :comeon:

Complex
Shady
Slaughterhouse
Def Jam
Rory/Mal
Rosenberg/Melissa
Spotify

And the list goes on & on. If the MF really wanted a deal he could get one.
Not anymore. I think the time has come and gone. His show dont have the spark it used to have anymore. Think about it, he needs 5 ppl to barely do what rory/mal could do.... :francis:

and thats not even counting his and ian's terrible business sense ...they have no foresight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not anymore. I think the time has come and gone. His show dont have the spark it used to have anymore. Think about it, he needs 5 ppl to barely do what rory/mal could do.... :francis:

and thats not even counting his and ian's terrible business sense ...they have no foresight
Ehhh he brought Flip, Mel, and Emanny on as favors to them

If he’s doing the business on Patreon that he claims he could definitely get a nice deal somewhere. He’s just unreasonable.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ehhh he brought Flip, Mel, and Emanny on as favors to them

If he’s doing the business on Patreon that he claims he could definitely get a nice deal somewhere. He’s just unreasonable.
If you look at his youtube numbers. The show is not growing. It does have a cult following tho...

Silkk

Daps
If you look at his youtube numbers. The show is not growing. It does have a cult following tho...
Cause his stupid ass keeps all the good shyt that could grow it behind the paywall. Dude dropped the ball like a MF when it came to the Drake vs Kendrick beef. Even Flip took advantage of the beef way better than him, Not to mention how great AK did with it.

Silkk

Daps
Honestly surprised Joe and Ish were on opposite sides of the million dollar argument :ehh:

Thought Ice would be the one on the side of yes. They must pick and choose which side of the debates they want each other to take.

s@n

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

Yes, because that is life-changing. Being able to have a savings account is life-improving.
Define improvement without using the concept of change.

I swear, you fukking idiots just type to type.

Even not considering the clearly life changing aspect of moving/improving a domicile, the depth and breadth of research highlighting the social, psychological, and physiological impact of not having enough money is vast and easily findable across mediums. These posts are an embarrassment

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Define improvement without using the concept of change.

I swear, you fukking idiots just type to type.

Even not considering the clearly life changing aspect of moving/improving a domicile, the depth and breadth of research highlighting the social, psychological, and physiological impact of not having enough money is vast and easily findable across mediums. These posts are an embarrassment

Don't be a dumbass. You know life-changing has a different context than improving. We all already discussed everything you're trying to bloviate on.

Show up 5 hours late to a conversation that's already been resolved, acting you're saying something profound. :mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Did I just read that buying a HOUSE is not life changing? :gucci:

:laff:

Lol that was a weird conversation. Folks that don't have a million dollars are saying that a million dollars isn't a lot of money. That milly could be what gives people room to focus on what they love instead of working to pay bills.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly surprised Joe and Ish were on opposite sides of the million dollar argument :ehh:

Thought Ice would be the one on the side of yes. They must pick and choose which side of the debates they want each other to take.
That’s exactly what they do.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Don't be a dumbass. You know life-changing has a different context than improving. We all already discussed everything you're trying to bloviate on.

Show up 5 hours late to a conversation that's already been resolved, acting you're saying something profound. :mjlol:

The conversation resolved with everyone else collective agreeing that you are an idiot :pachaha:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Is there an option to get a version of the pod that cuts out all the times where flip talks to mel?

Also... You receive a million dollars.

If you're renting you can buy a house. Own it free and clear. You can choose to live in it. You can live in it and rent out a floor. Two floors. Or stay where you're at and rent the entire house. You now receive money every month for life. "Oh you're not factoring in repairs taxes etc" ok factor in repairs that pop up and taxes. You still receive money every month for life.

Maybe you own a house already. You can pay it off and own that house free and clear. In what world is not having a mortgage payment not life changing?

You can still work (no one is saying to retire) and Max out your retirement or invest.

Is this like the dinner with Jay-Z argument where we intentionally act dumb?