The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
This nikka and his boring ass long winded stories bruh

I swear to God it’s not interesting

Instant fast forward

He really fell off there. That used to be in his bag durin the R&M days. I wonder it was their presence or Joe in a different place or both but that shyt had some of the best moments in pod history of any pod nikka just ramble now

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He really fell off there. That used to be in his bag durin the R&M days. I wonder it was their presence or Joe in a different place or both but that shyt had some of the best moments in pod history of any pod nikka just ramble now

I think it's a combo of two things. One Joe was more outside then and making more memories. He actually had shyt to talk about. The second being that he's ran through the majority of his really good stories so now he's forcing it trying to make mundane stories sound entertaining.

Now Joe just sits on Clubhouse/Twitter Spaces all day mostly talking about his pod/himself.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Don't be a dumbass. You know life-changing has a different context than improving. We all already discussed everything you're trying to bloviate on.

Show up 5 hours late to a conversation that's already been resolved, acting you're saying something profound. :mjlol:
You’re literally arguing that not having to pay a mortgage or rent for the rest of your life isn’t life changing. There’s nothing else to say to you breh :hubie:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
It's life changing money

Invest 150k or so and earn between 5 to 15k a month off that investment , that money alone will eliminate working a 9 to 5

And thats just one idea

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's life changing money

Invest 150k or so and earn between 5 to 15k a month off that investment , that money alone will eliminate working a 9 to 5

And thats just one idea
You expect somebody to be able to earn 5 or 15K a month off of a 150K investment. 15K a month would be a 120% return per year lol. Ain't no investment that good.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
You expect somebody to be able to earn 5 or 15K a month off of a 150K investment. 15K a month would be a 120% return per year lol. Ain't no investment that good.
You can earn 5k a month by investing 150k, if you're into business,you can find a good start up that will generate such my friend from school did it years ago with a drinks company

You can make more than 5k a month by buying cars from insurance companies /auctions and repairing them and selling it off ( not sure how it works in the US but I'm sure it's the same)

My brother has been doing that particular one for years lol

Not sure how anyone can say 1 million isn't life changing ...what you do with it is another question

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You can earn 5k a month by investing 150k, if you're into business,you can find a good start up that will generate such my friend from school did it years ago with a drinks company

You can make more than 5k a month by buying cars from insurance companies /auctions and repairing them and selling it off ( not sure how it works in the US but I'm sure it's the same)

My brother has been doing that particular one for years lol

Not sure how anyone can say 1 million isn't life changing ...what you do with it is another question
I'm in the 1 million is life changing camp. When people talk about investing it's usually involving stocks bonds or whatever else to guarantee a return. With you're referring to that's starting a new business and risky as hell. That's how so many go broke when they get some money. Starting a business chasing ridiculous return rates thatin most cases don't pan out. It's for sure possible to get that kind of return but also just as likely that you lose that money.

But the key is that with a million dollars it gives you an opportunity to take that risk which is why it's life changing.