The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
most ppl in this thread would feel the same way if they had a super successful pod with a huge audience, but saw a bunch of cacs getting $100+ deals. The only reason you got issues with joe speaking is y'all hate watch the pod

what's the biggest deal handed to black men in podcasting?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
most ppl in this thread would feel the same way if they had a super successful pod with a huge audience, but saw a bunch of cacs getting $100+ deals. The only reason you got issues with joe speaking is y'all hate watch the pod
What are you goin on about? He didnt say anything out the way about podding this pod. He said he happy for the kelce brothers and joked about getting a 100M deal himself. Unless someone I had on ignore said something? I know you aint talking about Jshani's comment? :dahell:

Probably Gilbert Arenas. Smartly he never disclosed what his total deal worth, but the host was getting paid like 1.3M a year. Kmart was gettin like 1.5M. Them deals was their first year deals. They reupped since then. On top of that, they so successful it seems they gonna cover football for the first time this year from the way they talking. At least until NBA comes back on.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What are you goin on about? He didnt say anything out the way about podding this pod. He said he happy for the kelce brothers and joked about getting a 100M deal himself. Unless someone I had on ignore said something? I know you aint talking about Jshani's comment? :dahell:

Probably Gilbert Arenas. Smartly he never disclosed what his total deal worth, but the host was getting paid like 1.3M a year. Kmart was gettin like 1.5M. Them deals was their first year deals. They reupped since then. On top of that, they so successful it seems they gonna cover football for the first time this year from the way they talking. At least until NBA comes back on.
Where was that revealed?

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

973.gif

If this was about the post i put up, It was just jokes breh...

I dont have a issue with Joe speaking about it

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Im not even gonna argue the topic because it’s insanely foolish.
You gotta a mil, you can buy and house and maybe a nice car. The rest of that money going to property taxes, utilities, and insurance. If there's any left.

Your QoL improves but it doesn't change completely.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Or because his stupid ass fukks up every deal/situation he gets no matter what :comeon:

Complex
Shady
Slaughterhouse
Def Jam
Rory/Mal
Rosenberg/Melissa
Spotify

And the list goes on & on. If the MF really wanted a deal he could get one.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

So you gonna act like this isn't all Joe's fault? He's fumbled more bags than he's caught in his life because he simply cannot shut the fukk up :francis:

The Kelce boys seem like solid dudes, don't mind them getting this bag. But Joe Rogan is a piece of shyt and that Call Me Daddy heaux is useless; both just got their bags for being CAC's and having an audience.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You gotta a mil, you can buy and house and maybe a nice car. The rest of that money going to property taxes, utilities, and insurance. If there's any left.

That's life changing. Not having to worry about paying for a house greatly improves quality of life, makes it so that people can take more risks or follow their pursuits or go back to school or whatever. Now it's not enough money that someone could be set for life or retire on unless already closer to retirement age but it's definitely life changing.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

You can't be serious. A million isn't life changing if you already got a million. It's life altering money if you got nothing (which is the case for way too many people). The fact some people have literal BILLIONS of dollars while other people are homeless will never make sense to me. Capitalism is the devil :demonic: