The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tyrese ex wife is fukking RIDICULOUS. She ain't one of them ones that you can go and easily replace or upgrade on like Kanye did. I'd probably be wilding if I had to give her 40k a month and some other nikka was stroking her down...............Man :francis:

samantha-lee-gibson.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its wild she admitted she fukked up and was getting bad advice from friends and instead of returning she decided to go for his pockets

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
its wild she admitted she fukked up and was getting bad advice from friends and instead of returning she decided to go for his pockets
I think in between admitting she got bad advice and asking for more money, Tyrese went on TBC or IG and was like "he still dont wont her back" :lolbron:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Tyrese ex wife is fukking RIDICULOUS. She ain't one of them ones that you can go and easily replace or upgrade on like Kanye did. I'd probably be wilding if I had to give her 40k a month and some other nikka was stroking her down...............Man :francis:

samantha-lee-gibson.jpg
Thats why he’s an emotional wreck, he didn’t even see it coming. She just decided she didn’t want him no more.
Its like your dream car getting repo’d out of nowhere because the payments weren’t going through, but the dealership didn’t tell you there was a problem with payments..

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of them probably did some shyt they cant come back from.
He told the story, he was working too much for her. then quarantine happened had no choice but to spend all of his time with her once he was able to go back to work he immediately started working and she got mad all over again.

Silkk

Daps
Thats why he’s an emotional wreck, he didn’t even see it coming. She just decided she didn’t want him no more.
Its like your dream car getting repo’d out of nowhere because the payments weren’t going through, but the dealership didn’t tell you there was a problem with payments..
Thats not what happened. Breh was clearly still out here fukking based on stuff she’s said.

Silkk

Daps
He told the story, he was working too much for her. then quarantine happened had no choice but to spend all of his time with her once he was able to go back to work he immediately started working and she got mad all over again.
Thats one side for sure

Tyrese also the same nikka that tried to fukk envy wife :francis: