The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The city girls was basically a huge flop and JT sold more of a mixtape than she ever did with Yung Miami together so I’m tryna figure out her angle here

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just realized they never dropped whatever they did with Brandon Jennings. Wonder if he was shytting on Mal too hard or something and changed his mind or if they peaced it up.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just realized they never dropped whatever they did with Brandon Jennings. Wonder if he was shytting on Mal too hard or something and changed his mind or if they peaced it up.
I thought they did? Someone in here or the reddit mentioned he was just a guest for a bit. Didnt seem to be anything special. Popped up for like 15min and then peaced out.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Listening to the Alex deal segment, it's obvious Joe doesnt realize his failings in business deals is because him and Ian are incompetent. He keeps alluding to not getting "those deals" because he is black. I know Ian be putting that nikka in a spin cycle behind closed doors. Im sure anytime Ian fukks up a deal because he doesnt know how to negotiate he tells joe they dont want to give a "black" that money, instead of saying it's his own incompetence.

What has Ian done exactly? He obviously doesnt cultivate shyt because he doesnt have anyone else popping. He trying to get that shyt with Rappaport off the ground. The Patreon shyt isnt anything new. Flagrant/Andrew Schulz been running that up for years, well before Joe did it, so that isnt a new concept Ian brought to the table either. It feels like Joe couldve bumped his head and ran most the podcast bts deal shyt himself. Seems like Joe/Peter Rosenberg helped with the concept of joe doing the podcast, so Ian doesnt get credit for that either.

Black pods like Gil(Gil's Arena), Cam/Mase, MDWoG have gotten big bags because they have ppl behind them that know how to negotiate and leverage their shyt. Gil broke down his contract and how he leveraged everything. Underdog even "leases" his channel and pays him for every subscriber. He even worked it into the deal where he can create new shows and Underdog will fully back them. When/if Shannon becomes a FA he will easily be getting the 20M+ a year deal from someone. Club Shay Shay + Night Caps are hits, and the former has lapped Joe a few times.

Flip mentioning WBD/NBA/Amazon he only said a few words but of course he got that all fukked up :dead:
From the way Joe/Ish asked what the deal was with WBD/NBA/Amazon, tells me they havent covered it on the pod. Im surprised because that is kinda big news and it seems like Joe especially would like to talk about a deal like that, how WBD fumbled, and the implications.

I would pay money to see/hear Joe and Ian in a room for a business deal or discussion on it. A smart dumb nikka and a smart dumb jew that shyt would be like dumb and dumberer the incompetence and double gaslightin panderin, deflectin, yes mannin. Would be like 2 bird bytches talkin man I'm crackin up thinkin bout that shyt :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Emanny is so emotional. Please bring Mel back. But did he almost out Flip for cheating. Or was he talking about Joe?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this long ass conversation about Hawk Tuah girl and Melyssa seeming to be offended that she's getting an opportunity off of it like cut it the fukk out. The girl is seemingly trying to capitalize off it but doesn't seem to have a direction. NOBODY knows anything about her and thats fine.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Flip up here lying about wanting Tyrese on the show. We know Joe talking about you.