The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea joe and prizepicks probably locked in for the next 2 years at least.

Sidenote: Funny how some fans are so defensive about joe not touring that they gotta take shots at touring pods.

Ye random as hell

:dead:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

This was one of the big criticisms of why I had stopped listening to the pod. Everything comes off so inauthentic. The over laughing. The arguments they have. Feels too overproduced. Most shows/pods have the people leaning into the character but what's the point when the character isn't providing entertaining versus just having captivating conversations that naturally draw people in.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It was a shout out, he was giving shout outs to people who praised the Donda album
Thanks, I didnt watch the concert, so didnt know the full context. But from being in church years ago, just from the short clip I wouldve said it was a shout out.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Not surprised Joe didn’t make that list. He still doesn’t have a network after all these years and the pod isn’t as popular as it once was.

It doesn’t help to put high profile guest interviews behind Patreon either. I guess it works for Joe monetarily but from an exposure standpoint he’s missed out big time.

Ian saying Shannon should have put the Katt interview behind a paywall is easily one of the dumbest things I’ve seen him say.:snoop:
It just shows you joe comes up with his wack ideas...

btw Parks gotta be one of the worst bootlickers on there...dude changes his opinion as joe changes his :mjlol: