The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You mean to tell me that the same man that threw a fit because a restaurant wouldn't open the doors 10 minutes before their opening time would act like a diva and throw a fit over being moved out of first class. Nah never Joe lol.
The same joe that shyt on a restaurant Ice or Ish recommended because they didnt treat him like a celebrity service wise. Then closed the segment talking about "That's why I fukk with ??(forgot name of restaurant). They treat me right in there and i know everybody!"

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
:wow:This married man can’t help himself

why-is-flip-like-this-v0-w12b5xlnq5kd1.jpeg
Flip is a sick nikka...He cant wait for her to get back

"You was having a lot of fun out there Mel"

"Melyssa Ford!!!...you was out there with a young nikka...ummm"

"I don't like that shy!!!"

"The reason i said it is because Mel is my sista, but ion like that shyt.."

"You was out there doing it Mel...I was watching you Missy"

"I sawr it"

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Flip is a sick nikka...He cant wait for her to get back

"You was having a lot of fun out there Mel"

"Melyssa Ford!!!...you was out there with a young nikka...ummm"

"I don't like that shy!!!"

"The reason i said it is because Mel is my sista, but ion like that shyt.."

"You was out there doing it Mel...I was watching you Missy"

"I sawr it"

:mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Only part you left off was

“Naw but i am happy for you..you look like you had a lot of fun. Big up Mel ”

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
It just shows you joe comes up with his wack ideas...

btw Parks gotta be one of the worst bootlickers on there...dude changes his opinion as joe changes his :mjlol:

This is basically Parks lol he a adlib for Joe if he ain't talkin his job or personal life

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed their Dr. Umar discussion. But their overall take is wrong, IMO. Oddly, Flip and Emanny playing devil's advocate are on the right side of that conversation.

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Mel may be the only one that would vote for Kamala?
Emanny/Joe/Ish seem squarely in the Trump pile.
Ice and Parks - Slight Kamala lean on parks. Ice voting trump from how Ish was talking about Ice in the "character" vid. From the way Ish talked the c00ning shyt Ice does on the pod isnt an "act" or a character.

Mel can vote? Ain't she Canadian?

I feel like Ish would voted RFK before he dropped out. I remember him shyttin on Trump but he wouldn't vote Kamala either.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Mel may be the only one that would vote for Kamala?
Emanny/Joe/Ish seem squarely in the Trump pile.
Ice and Parks - Slight Kamala lean on parks. Ice voting trump from how Ish was talking about Ice in the "character" vid. From the way Ish talked the c00ning shyt Ice does on the pod isnt an "act" or a character.
Ish def not voting for Trump. Parks either. Don't know and don't care about Ice. Not sure if Flip can vote, honestly. I think Mel is naturalized, so she might be able to vote

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I enjoyed their Dr. Umar discussion. But their overall take is wrong, IMO. Oddly, Flip and Emanny playing devil's advocate are on the right side of that conversation.
I agree and there is no bigger dense celebrity knee cap sucker than Ish. Everything he says about cultural prosperity reverts to the 0.0005% in people like Kanye, Jay, Nas, Beyonce and now Rihanna.

As Emanny and Flip said, just because they generate X amount of revenue, it doesn’t mean it’s for the betterment of Black people as a whole. Ish can defend his point all day long, but he won’t get it because he just loves talking about how rich specific people are.

“If you get a few million dollars, you can open up businesses, buy 7 buildings, etc.” That’s his shtick because that’s how he thinks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I agree and there is no bigger dense celebrity knee cap sucker than Ish. Everything he says about cultural prosperity reverts to the 0.0005% in people like Kanye, Jay, Nas, Beyonce and now Rihanna.

As Emanny and Flip said, just because they generate X amount of revenue, it doesn’t mean it’s for the betterment of Black people as a whole. Ish can defend his point all day long, but he won’t get it because he just loves talking about how rich specific people are.

“If you get a few million dollars, you can open up businesses, buy 7 buildings, etc.” That’s his shtick because that’s how he thinks.
Ish was definitely a “rise and grind” poster in 2011