The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Emanny talking about "I changed my mind, ima vote, but I aint gonna tell nobody cuz it's personal business." nikka go head and say you voting for trump. Ol "she didnt win a real nomination" ass nikka :scust:

Lol that nicca broke. He needs to be riding w the Dems. Homie talking bout Trump and the Republicans, but his homie gotta lean in and get a car for him. Lol aight man

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Emanny basically said he voting Trump and I don't think he's the only one up there at all.
Mel may be the only one that would vote for Kamala?
Emanny/Joe/Ish seem squarely in the Trump pile.
Ice and Parks - Slight Kamala lean on parks. Ice voting trump from how Ish was talking about Ice in the "character" vid. From the way Ish talked the c00ning shyt Ice does on the pod isnt an "act" or a character.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mel may be the only one that would vote for Kamala?
Emanny/Joe/Ish seem squarely in the Trump pile.
Ice and Parks - Slight Kamala lean on parks. Ice voting trump from how Ish was talking about Ice in the "character" vid. From the way Ish talked the c00ning shyt Ice does on the pod isnt an "act" or a character.
Parks talks a good game but I think he for sure is voting Trump too

Who you think Ian got? :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe is lying his ass off saying he would’ve just got up and went to a coach seat (in regards to the juvenile story)
You mean to tell me that the same man that threw a fit because a restaurant wouldn't open the doors 10 minutes before their opening time would act like a diva and throw a fit over being moved out of first class. Nah never Joe lol.