The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wasn't listening to this show when it was just Ish and Ice. How did Ish get away with these music takes back then? I dont get it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I never gave a fukk about ISH’s take on music .. so listening to his opinion today was expected.. his hate for the God MC Nas will forever make me not give a fukk about his music opinion… so son should stick to Home Depot and red pill takes.. other than that… fukk everything he has to say
It’s ok not to care for Nas music

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
It’s ok not to care for Nas music
It is .. you can not like his music.. cool… but son genuinely has hate for the God MC… like Nas music is trash .. I can understand if that opinion is coming from a young breh that didn’t grow up on Nas music or a breh from a different side of the country.. I get all that.. but his hate for the God is some shyt that’s beyond understanding.. so like I said… he should stick to Home Depot and red pill takes

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She’s 47 so she would’ve been 18 in 95.
Maybe it depended on when she started school. Because she would have been 18 about to turn 19 the next month. In the u.s. most high schoolers are turning 18 the year they graduate.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It is .. you can not like his music.. cool… but son genuinely has hate for the God MC… like Nas music is trash .. I can understand if that opinion is coming from a young breh that didn’t grow up on Nas music or a breh from a different side of the country.. I get all that.. but his hate for the God is some shyt that’s beyond understanding.. so like I said… he should stick to Home Depot and red pill takes
Nas music is trash tho

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This shyt fell off

Sounds like Boomers reacting to shyt a lot of times like them talking about Jerrod Carmichael

Rory and Mal better at this point

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Hes on record saying he loves the first two Nas albums though

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
How was Melissa Ford in school for the oj verdict? That was 1995. She was an adult. Unless school is different in Canada

How old is she? I was in High School, still remember shyt going brazy when the Not Guilty verdict popped off. Our principle (a black woman) was giving students hi fives and shyt while the CAC teachers were furious :pachaha:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How old is she? I was in High School, still remember shyt going brazy when the Not Guilty verdict popped off. Our principle (a black woman) was giving students hi fives and shyt while the CAC teachers were furious :pachaha:
47 going to 48 in November

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

They said Joe and Ak out here like Rubin & Lil Baby lol

Sidenote: Ish been damn near insufferable the past few pods. Nicca like a mix of both OG Harden & modern day Harden.

Can string together a stretch of Jordan'esqe pods like he did a month or so ago or he can give you the nastiest stretch of work like recently that'll have you asking "what happened to the game that I love?" :francis:

lib123

All Star
Daps
What is the Drake and ASAP rumor they were referencing but didn’t say out loud?