The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Listening to Ish is like a rollercoaster for me. I agreed about Future(he ain't for me), completely disagree about GKMC and I understood his point about ppl getting mad "their" girl is dealing with someone else.

It's also funny seeing ppl give Mal so much when they spent hella years kicking his back in. I appreciated his Cole take but the Drake dikkeating was too much for me.

Just cuz someone can acknowledge when someone had a good showing doesn't mean it negates their overall view of that person lol. Mfs can say Jordan Poole is ass but if he have a couple of games where he drop 30 on 70% shooting then niccas gon say he had a good game. Doesnt mean you think cuh deserve the supermax or anything.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Joe was trying to put his hat in the ring to get an intro on the future project and CTG/Schulz got it? :mjlol:
Ahh, the "Future has a bigger cultural impact" clip from CTG.

Edit: Damn I aint know Joe and Future were beefing too lol
0f537c38e09343075f91cebebebb02d6.png
I remember Joe said it was pointless to diss Future because he’s just going to fukk your baby mother and rap about it 😂😂😂😂

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I'm surprised that after all the out of pocket shyt Joe has said and done, these chicks haven't just dropped the bomb on him. He's an abuser but that rabbit hole goes deeper. He trapped with no deals (besides the same wack gambling promo shyt everyone has) for a reason.

At this point joe fan base is hard core and he ain’t going no where

Everything has been said already

What bomb they gonna drop

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
At this point joe fan base is hard core and he ain’t going no where

Everything has been said already

What bomb they gonna drop

Plenty of possibilities. It's only a matter of time before the receipts on Joe being a legit homo come out :patrice:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Just cuz someone can acknowledge when someone had a good showing doesn't mean it negates their overall view of that person lol. Mfs can say Jordan Poole is ass but if he have a couple of games where he drop 30 on 70% shooting then niccas gon say he had a good game. Doesnt mean you think cuh deserve the supermax or anything.

Ppl were acting like Mal was never good and that show over there is trash but now they wishing he was still on the JBP. That's the wildly different and extreme switching I'm seeing. Not talking about ppl who are complimenting him just for this particular "showing".

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
GKMC has aged terribly. If Ish truly never listened to it before and is listening now for the first time, that shyt is average as hell. If you were outside when it dropped, its understandable to think highly of it tho :manny:
I completely disagree but I ain't trying to argue about it :yeshrug:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Ppl were acting like Mal was never good and that show over there is trash but now they wishing he was still on the JBP. That's the wildly different and extreme switching I'm seeing. Not talking about ppl who are complimenting him just for this particular "showing".

JBP took off after Mal joined. Him and Joe were real friends and had history and real stories from the past to speak on, unlike the fake friendship with that clout chasing ginger faqqot. Mal quiet quit though after the fukkery with Joe and the accounting issues started, but he was the glue on the pod for a long time :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Streamers got podders looking antiquated

Nah the streamer rollout has been weak as fukk for both tracks. I hate radio and even I'd say this in no way trumps having Flex drop bombs on your shyt as the world listens, radio rips, etc. We got people passing around a 90 second snippet of a Ross song and calling it the full track. I listened to the first few seconds, you can literally hear it's missing a portion.