The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Ak said on stream he finna be on JBP for next week

fukkERYYYYYYYYY :blessed: this the 1st time wit the new cast wit Flip n Mel. Emanny if he there.... Ak should be on there more often
:wow:
Joe saw the comments on the cast being lacklustre, Joe not able to fully get his thoughts out, Ice interrupting and mostly he saw Mal going viral

‘Not on my watch’, Budden said

Emergency Everyday Struggle

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gotta stop throwing Flip’s name with Druski and them…. That shyt is over… he ain’t on their level at ALL!

Flip been annoying and was never funny. Peoplr talk about Melyssa Ford,but hes definitely the weak link and probably gets paid the most:mjlol:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flip been annoying and was never funny. Peoplr talk about Melyssa Ford,but hes definitely the weak link and probably gets paid the most:mjlol:
nikka up there basically getting paid for nothing. shyt M. Ford too. Them mafukkas will be legit silent and add nothing for 30-40 minutes at a time… it’s been longer too. And sometimes if one of the others didn’t crack a joke on them they would legit be silent for 90% of the pod.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
how do people listen to this? so much interrupting and talking over each other. nobody can get out a single thought. these people have zero media training AND no moderator?
If their life depended on listening to someone talk for a minute uninterrupted without adlibing, i legit think these nikkas would die
:mjlol:
they have the patience of kindergarteners

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka up there basically getting paid for nothing. shyt M. Ford too. Them mafukkas will be legit silent and add nothing for 30-40 minutes at a time… it’s been longer too. And sometimes if one of the others didn’t crack a joke on them they would legit be silent for 90% of the pod.

Problem is due to Joes history,i dont know if it will go over well with fans if he was to fire them. He better off giving them spinoffs,then gradually gettinf them out the door:lolbron:

I actually have seen Melyssa be a good host on other platforms. I just dont think she relates to these nikkas whatsoever. And admittedly thats probably a good thing. They old and ignorant as hell for they age as a collective:mjlol:. Plus she just doesnt seem like she grew up in a Canadian hood even.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Problem is due to Joes history,i dont know if it will go over well with fans if he was to fire them. He better off giving them spinoffs,then gradually gettinf them out the door:lolbron:

I actually have seen Melyssa be a good host on other platforms. I just dont think she relates to these nikkas whatsoever. And admittedly thats probably a good thing. They old and ignorant as hell for they age as a collective:mjlol:. Plus she just doesnt seem like she grew up in a Canadian hood even.
naw both of them are hated by Joe fans

just check the comments on patreon or Reddit

They’ve been begging Joe to fire both of them

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait, Joe was trying to put his hat in the ring to get an intro on the future project and CTG/Schulz got it? :mjlol:
Ahh, the "Future has a bigger cultural impact" clip from CTG.

Edit: Damn I aint know Joe and Future were beefing too lol
0f537c38e09343075f91cebebebb02d6.png

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Wait, Joe was trying to put his hat in the ring to get an intro on the future project and CTG/Schulz got it? :mjlol:
Ahh, the "Future has a bigger cultural impact" clip from CTG.

Edit: Damn I aint know Joe and Future were beefing too lol
0f537c38e09343075f91cebebebb02d6.png

:laff: it's always about a chick with this nikka.