The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Man, I hate Ice and Ish when it comes to real rap discussions. These nikkas always have the wackest talking points. Ice always got the numbskull pov and Ish talk from a "I ain't listened to rap since EPMD was moving units... Unless it's Jay Z" pov. Joe be cooking or at least fibbing a perspective from somebody that's fine this and know wtf he talking bout, then these 2 goofiest come in and fukk the whole discussion up. Them nikkas need to sit out and let Joe and Parks rock and bring in a special guest whenever they have these landmark rap moments.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Wait, Joe was trying to put his hat in the ring to get an intro on the future project and CTG/Schulz got it? :mjlol:
Ahh, the "Future has a bigger cultural impact" clip from CTG.

Edit: Damn I aint know Joe and Future were beefing too lol
0f537c38e09343075f91cebebebb02d6.png

"And tell your mans I’ll be seeing him soon
He +Marched+ you right into this +Madness+ I got reason to assume
I creep in his room, sweeper consumed
Now his region of doom ain’t the Legion of Boom it's just me with a broom" - Joe Budden getting at Future on his Drake diss "Afraid"

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That wasnt pose to be no damn Flip. Speed got on there because of Logan Paul. Logan Paul has a title there and his company Prime is the first brand to have their logo on the ring and shyt. There is no way in hell Flip would have Logan's Paul spot :dahell:
Flip had already been involved in the WWE.. he would've been more of a regular if he complied. I Ice meant that was supposed to be flip in relation to where the WWE is going with Internet celebs, not that flip would've replaced speed 1for1

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
"And tell your mans I’ll be seeing him soon
He +Marched+ you right into this +Madness+ I got reason to assume
I creep in his room, sweeper consumed
Now his region of doom ain’t the Legion of Boom it's just me with a broom" - Joe Budden getting at Future on his Drake diss "Afraid"

Just like he took slight shots at meek. He was tryna spazz on low-key everyone besides Pusha who he did the (scared to something something but scared to push a t/key)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man, I hate Ice and Ish when it comes to real rap discussions. These nikkas always have the wackest talking points. Ice always got the numbskull pov and Ish talk from a "I ain't listened to rap since EPMD was moving units... Unless it's Jay Z" pov. Joe be cooking or at least fibbing a perspective from somebody that's fine this and know wtf he talking bout, then these 2 goofiest come in and fukk the whole discussion up. Them nikkas need to sit out and let Joe and Parks rock and bring in a special guest whenever they have these landmark rap moments.

If somebody mash up Mal's response from their pod and Joe's response, shyt would be classic lowkey lol

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
If somebody mash up Mal's response from their pod and Joe's response, shyt would be classic lowkey lol
I'll have to check out Mals reaction. I haven't listened to them in years because they just weren't very entertaining

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'll have to check out Mals reaction. I haven't listened to them in years because they just weren't very entertaining

I listen off and on depending on what the niccas in their own Reddit say or the thread that they have on here too lol. Ain't listened to one in some months but kept hearing about this one and it didn't disappoint at all.

Mal was in rare form and must have 3 Matcha Tea Latte's before recording.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I listen off and on depending on what the niccas in their own Reddit say or the thread that they have on here too lol. Ain't listened to one in some months but kept hearing about this one and it didn't disappoint at all.

Mal was in rare form and must have 3 Matcha Tea Latte's before recording.
He said this episode he gets crazy when he's on his juice diet. He could've punched Julia yesterday, but then it'd be another eddin incident