The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What is the Drake and ASAP rumor they were referencing but didn’t say out loud?
Both of them may have slept with Drake’s baby mother, and there was a possibility either could’ve been the father of the child at the time.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Nas music is trash tho
tumblr_obl9paQtST1tgy4o5o1_500.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Listening to Ish is like a rollercoaster for me. I agreed about Future(he ain't for me), completely disagree about GKMC and I understood his point about ppl getting mad "their" girl is dealing with someone else.

It's also funny seeing ppl give Mal so much when they spent hella years kicking his back in. I appreciated his Cole take but the Drake dikkeating was too much for me.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe funny as hell. Talking about he dont like seeing men talk bad about women when he had no problem kicking Vivica and Claudia's back in when they went at him :mjlol:
Im assuming some 3rd party told him not to respond to Ari or something. I wouldnt be surprised if a PR person or Ian would say it would be a bad look to go at Ari this soon after the issue with the Good Moms ppl and Scottie beam's comments.
It's also funny seeing ppl give Mal so much when they spent hella years kicking his back in. I appreciated his Cole take but the Drake dikkeating was too much for me.
IIRC the Mal issue was the too cool for school attitude he defaulted to a lot. When he actually puts the podding hat on, he can pod.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Joe funny as hell. Talking about he dont like seeing men talk bad about women when he had no problem kicking Vivica and Claudia's back in when they went at him :mjlol:
Im assuming some 3rd party told him not to respond to Ari or something. I wouldnt be surprised if a PR person or Ian would say it would be a bad look to go at Ari this soon after the issue with the Good Moms ppl and Scottie beam's comments.

IIRC the Mal issue was the too cool for school attitude he defaulted to a lot. When he actually puts the podding hat on, he can pod.

Honestly I'm surprised that after all the out of pocket shyt Joe has said and done, these chicks haven't just dropped the bomb on him. He's an abuser but that rabbit hole goes deeper. He trapped with no deals (besides the same wack gambling promo shyt everyone has) for a reason.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Yeah the whole problem with Mal is getting him to be engaged. When he's in a mood like he was the last year he was on the JBP he's pretty damn worthless.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Listening to Ish is like a rollercoaster for me. I agreed about Future(he ain't for me), completely disagree about GKMC and I understood his point about ppl getting mad "their" girl is dealing with someone else.

GKMC has aged terribly. If Ish truly never listened to it before and is listening now for the first time, that shyt is average as hell. If you were outside when it dropped, its understandable to think highly of it tho :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I'm surprised that after all the out of pocket shyt Joe has said and done, these chicks haven't just dropped the bomb on him. He's an abuser but that rabbit hole goes deeper. He trapped with no deals (besides the same wack gambling promo shyt everyone has) for a reason.
I mean, dropping the bomb wont do anything. Most the heavy hitting shyt(abuse, sitting on stomach and causing miscarriages) already well known.
Another issue is he largely self sustaining due to the hardcore fan base. The patreon pulls in decent money. Probably eating ok off youtube.
Im not even sure what could be rabbit hole that could sway the hardcore patronnies from leaving him.

When he was more public facing with EDS/SotC and shyt, he would probably be hurt by that. But now he seems content with being able to trick and shoot the shyt with his homies :yeshrug: