The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I haven't been watching/listening outside of clips here and there. What are these wrestling aspirations of Flip?...and are they in any way realistic?...:mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I haven't been watching/listening outside of clips here and there. What are these wrestling aspirations of Flip?...and are they in any way realistic?...:mjlol:
He’s a big wrestling fan. I think they told him he needed to lose a little weight or something tho. He wasn’t gonna be apart of the roster but they wanted him to be goofy and make special appearances and probably get slammed thru a table or some.

He didn’t take it serious, they moved on

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He’s a big wrestling fan. I think they told him he needed to lose a little weight or something tho. He wasn’t gonna be apart of the roster but they wanted him to be goofy and make special appearances and probably get slammed thru a table or some.

He didn’t take it serious, they moved on
And now he over there looking sad and shyt cause he getting lapped by other creators.

Ice kept it real with him. That was supposed to be YOU.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yo wtf happened to the YB interview? They did that lil online back and forth to get interest for it, announced an interview was coming, and then nothing.

Did Joe fumble the interview somehow? I see he had a MDWOG interview a couple weeks after this post.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yo wtf happened to the YB interview? They did that lil online back and forth to get interest for it, announced an interview was coming, and then nothing.

Did Joe fumble the interview somehow? I see he had a MDWOG interview a couple weeks after this post.

Are you serious? There was never an interview setup lol

Joe said the nikka suck and yb troll/threat said “saying come to grave digger mountain ect.

Same way he said him and durk back and forth only been for trolling

The gillie and yb interview started beef with yb and them also. Yb was on drugs during the interview and asked them to not put it out and they still did and he went in them as usual.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Are you serious? There was never an interview setup lol

Joe said the nikka suck and yb troll/threat said “saying come to grave digger mountain ect.

Same way he said him and durk back and forth only been for trolling

The gillie and yb interview started beef with yb and them also. Yb was on drugs during the interview and asked them to not put it out and they still did and he went in them as usual.
I mean it was obvious the durk shyt was trolling to cover up the street shyt goin on. There was no reason for YB to tell his fans to chill on Joe and shyt. I could see Joe trying to turn all that viral shyt between the two into an interview as well. :yeshrug:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
That shyt killed the entire momentum of the pod. Everybody's energy immediately dropped.
Breh, I literally cut the pod off after he started rambling

Mal’s take on this was exactly what I needed to hear. It’s too bad we couldn’t have him and Joe speak together on this

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I mean it was obvious the durk shyt was trolling to cover up the street shyt goin on. There was no reason for YB to tell his fans to chill on Joe and shyt. I could see Joe trying to turn all that viral shyt between the two into an interview as well. :yeshrug:
Yes it’s a troll bro and a slight threat. When you see him do that fake voice + fake smile nikka trolling and slight threats

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

Not surprised, because Mal was goin dumb hard for Drake last pod.

Son damn near sounded like an OVO-spokeperson.

Mal has an OVO tramp stamp in the place shorty got the 4 on the new PND Album title :huhldup:

meet-the-model-on-partynextdoors-provocative-p4-a-5-1268-1712622423-2_dblbig.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lol can't wait to hear the discourse around Cole being on the opps' album