The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Are we sure the magneto/prof x rumor thing is true? I thought it was just random twitter shyt. Not an official leaker saying that.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Mel had to feel dumb af when she figured out that Joe watched it

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m with Joe and Flip. The aggression from Cole was lacking. Diss was too friendly.
Exactly what I posted after hearing it. That was too much bounce to the flow and trying to rap to the beat. For a diss track I want to hear them aggressive and to the point, not a flow that's just laid back and riding the beat.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is such a fukkin’ instigator lol. You know gon’ shame Cole to drop another track lol.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Glad Ice and Ish said the same shyt I said..Kendrick gets graded on a curve with everything compared to everyone else.

Kendrick has built in goodwill specifically because his albums are consistently good to great. He earned that. Personally I think Cole is using his features as a way to beef up his standing because his discography alone is not going to do it.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
These clowns have now devoted nearly 3 hours of pod time slurping that MID ass Kendrick diss where he didn't say shyt. Ice's point today was spot on, it was Control 2.0 :francis:

Joe being furious because these guys don't want to kill each other is wild. Just because you are an ex dusthead who beefed with various other fiends in the tri-state area and almost got murked over it multiple times (and got your eye blacked, and your man caught the beats because of you) doesn't equate to the current day. These guys are multi-millionaires, with Drake on his way to being a billionaire. No harm will ever come from this, just enjoy the music and stfu :yeshrug:

With that said, and even with it only being a jab, Cole said 10000x harder shyt on his little reply then midget ass Kendrick screaming "It's just big me!" in his best big girl voice :huhldup:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I want him to quit the friendly **** and go. “MF the big 3” in one line had more impact than Cole’s entire song. Tonality and aggression plays a part.

Kendrick is 3'7, Metro probably had to increase the volume on his voice x4000 so we could even hear that tiny faqqot squeak those words :pachaha:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
What curve is that, given the quality of his album run and his general skill level lmao.

What skill level? He's a "lyricist" but has no quotables. He has a great "flow" but he makes silly ass voices and sounds like a trannie version of Nicki Minaj :huhldup:

Everything since GKMC has been progressively worse, from bad (TPAB) to terrible (Mr Morale). And GKMC has aged terribly, that shyt sounds awful today. Section 80 has held up better than any of his albums...

The only people riding for Duckworth are CACs, fakkits, and the shoeless Indians/Pakistanis on theColi pretending to be black men.

Like That is 1000% carried by the incredible beat and Production. Kendrick using all 3 of his Alvin & the Chipmunk voices ruins the whole thing :francis: