The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I listen to the podcast on spotify more than I watch it on youtube and even when I watch it I never see a whole episode through

Do they show them playing the sleepers on the Youtube version, and is then just the music muted/played on super low while their just looking out onto the space listening ? :pachaha: Cause I know theres a videos at the start where you dont hear the opening music for copyright reasons and it sometimes was mad awkward

Im guessing the early paeteron version dont have that problem
Nah, they edit those sections out completely on youtube

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Podcasts like this They should rotate the supporting cast around the star every year or so cause it gets boring at a certain point. Even before the Rory/mal firing/breakup that dynamic was getting stale

s@n

All Star
Daps
That's fukked up . These nikkas ain't shyt...

Respect to parks for at least watching it smh the rest of them aint real friends
They kept saying they were gonna make time to watch it too... then all the stories are about being outside or turning up with strippers at the club. They didn't even have to watch the whole things, coulda watched 45 minutes and shut it off

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Podcasts like this They should rotate the supporting cast around the star every year or so cause it gets boring at a certain point. Even before the Rory/mal firing/breakup that dynamic was getting stale
Cause they all are super predictable… podcasts for the most part are…. If there’s 4 people two go left…. Two go right even if they agree with the left… just for “content” or “devil’s advocate “ so you get nonsensical bullshyt forced takes

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Episode 713 was age restricted on Youtube? Did some bytches flag it for somethin? Was gonna watch and had to sign in smh

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Ice: They think the girl is there's. You know nikkas that fall in love wit chicks from the streets. Yknow she for the streets, they shouldnt even be lookin at her that way but these sucka ass nikkas fall for her every time

Also Ice: Had his home broken and his girl/child separated by a bird ass thot wit a felon bd in jail and 3 kids that aint his :mjlol:

aiyo what is this goofy ass nikka talkin bout man lmaoooo the lack of self awareness of everyone on this pod is some generational shyt dawg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
patreon was hit or miss

wanting to unpack Mel love life:beli:
wanting to unpack Ish having a 2nd ig account:beli:
wondering if Mel got raped in her new movie:gucci:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The opening playing Beanie Sigel's disses to Nas and the Lox was amazing

THIS IS THE RAP DISSES I KNOW!!!!! Not this "That's my man and I don't wanna do it to him" shyt Cole was talking about.
Bruh no lie, that's why I was kinda underwhelmed. I was listening to Beanie vs Jada and The Lox vs 50 earlier that day...then heard Cole later that night :francis: granted their beef(s) were a bit more personal.