The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Sheesh...that M4 movie is trash,

lol...they got Mel acting like she a girl scout starting a fire...but she using a lighter :mjlol:

My girl was like "bytch you in the woods with a lighter, its not hard to start a fire with a lighter":gucci:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Glad Ice and Ish said the same shyt I said..Kendrick gets graded on a curve with everything compared to everyone else.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Ice: They think the girl is there's. You know nikkas that fall in love wit chicks from the streets. Yknow she for the streets, they shouldnt even be lookin at her that way but these sucka ass nikkas fall for her every time

Also Ice: Had his home broken and his girl/child separated by a bird ass thot wit a felon bd in jail and 3 kids that aint his :mjlol:

aiyo what is this goofy ass nikka talkin bout man lmaoooo the lack of self awareness of everyone on this pod is some generational shyt dawg

That "Nardo right?" Tweet

F9QY6K7XwAAIymm

tay1

All Star
Daps
This is a lame critique. Y’all want him to rap like Baby Kia?
I want him to quit the friendly **** and go. “MF the big 3” in one line had more impact than Cole’s entire song. Tonality and aggression plays a part.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice: They think the girl is there's. You know nikkas that fall in love wit chicks from the streets. Yknow she for the streets, they shouldnt even be lookin at her that way but these sucka ass nikkas fall for her every time

Also Ice: Had his home broken and his girl/child separated by a bird ass thot wit a felon bd in jail and 3 kids that aint his :mjlol:

aiyo what is this goofy ass nikka talkin bout man lmaoooo the lack of self awareness of everyone on this pod is some generational shyt dawg

Ice….. dog lol