The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

tay1

All Star
Daps
Mel tweeting again for pod controversy. Fall for it everytime.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'll give it 20 mins and see if it keeps my attention...

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Somebody gotta call Parks on sum of dem trash ass, niche, backpack songs he be playin'. Same way they do Ice if he play a trash drill joint or on Ish & Mel top for trash R&B.

track wasnt great but its Roc Marciano so CAC journo music hipsters and dustheads would have been on their ass if they were honest.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah. Especially when you can see in they face they know its trash :russ:

Joe and Ice know twitter and know better than to be honest about Roc Marciano

Let these other dudes online and writing music tell its and hes a GOAT cause of an underground run of albums in the 2010s lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I listen to the podcast on spotify more than I watch it on youtube and even when I watch it I never see a whole episode through

Do they show them playing the sleepers on the Youtube version, and is then just the music muted/played on super low while their just looking out onto the space listening ? :pachaha: Cause I know theres a videos at the start where you dont hear the opening music for copyright reasons and it sometimes was mad awkward

Im guessing the early paeteron version dont have that problem

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nah, That's fukked up if her "brothers" can't take an hour to check her movie out

Are we really shocked? Lol

Same group of people (besides Ice fr) who was clowning Ish & his hoodies/consults when he was coming in wit da muffin gear---Joe was out here tryna get the bootlegs off 🤣. These mfs don't be supporting each other like that.