The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
IMG-0804.png
Fif need to slow down and think it through....you dont wanna be purchasing tapes of nikkas fukkin minors :huhldup:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Crazy part is this is Gibbs baby mom's who held him down when he was locked 🔒 out in Germany or whatever on dem sa charges.

So you out here (allegedly) tellin' ya supposed mans bm "ya might get fuc'd" :dead: .

And aside from that aspect of it all, for the luv of God b, retire that trash ass line in 24'. You can't get that off anymore...clearly.

Maybe when you were younger & at your "peak" and not just status in music but in shape, healthy (for an addict), etc.

Now you just come off like the creepy, old guy wit the potbelly who think he still has it :hhh:
lmao her daddy gon beat joes ass

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
lmao her daddy gon beat joes ass

I think ED somewhere still tryna figure out where he went wrong to where his baby girl would date & get pregnant by a rapper in the 1st place, then go on to create a podcast for "sexually liberated mommies" where she openly talks about her sex life & hosts sex parties.Mf ain't got enough energy left to beat anybody's ass or he def would've been chopped Freddie in the throat:russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think ED somewhere still tryna figure out where he went wrong to where his baby girl would date & get pregnant by a rapper in the 1st place, then go on to create a podcast for "sexually liberated mommies" where she openly talks about her sex life & hosts sex parties.Mf ain't got enough energy left to beat anybody's ass or he def would've been chopped Freddie in the throat:russ:
Ehhh alot of these hoes just idiots no matter how they're raised.

Yaya Mayweather
Angela Simmons
Larry Fishburn daughter
etc.

Shid it's a million bytches on Onlyfans these days that were "raised right" :francis:

Luckily for us :mjgrin:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Everything was cool with them until the false charges and being locked up overseas

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I like how she does this with the apparent intention that it stops Joe from responding. I'm not defending Joe btw, he's a piece of shyt who prob did whatever she says he did. But it's wild that we're years past #MeToo and people like this are still stringing out shyt instead of just saying what happened and what needs to be done. She has no career and even if she did have one, attacking Joe wouldn't hurt her. Lay it out.