The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
I need cliffs.

What did Joe say about the Kendrick and Future song and possible Drake beef? Did he ever react to that?

Let me know brehs :lupe:

it was a surprisingly mature and good discussion with joe saying he hates the ross/drake split and heard like that in a strip club he visited

sorry bud, i know you are constantly looking for spice :francis: there is no ammo here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
it was a surprisingly mature and good discussion with joe saying he hates the ross/drake split and heard like that in a strip club he visited

sorry bud, i know you are constantly looking for spice :francis: there is no ammo here
I’m not I mean what did he say about the song itself? Did he react to the song when it dropped??

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
I’m not I mean what did he say about the song itself? Did he react to the song when it dropped??

yeah he did but i think that was the previous episode

you should really give it a listen since it's timestamped anyway; they say a lot about all 3 of them - and joe specifically says that he enjoys the competitive spirit in all of this no matter how this goes

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah he did but i think that was the previous episode

you should really give it a listen since it's timestamped anyway; they say a lot about all 3 of them - and joe specifically says that he enjoys the competitive spirit in all of this no matter how this goes
Okay I’ll go back and find it. Thanks king!!!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0796.png

:snoop: is this nikka tryna catch another harassment suit

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka said that to somebody baby mom that he supposed to be cool with :smh:

She was looking good af on there though :whew:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this is why Joe needs to stop tempering his opinions in order to placate some of these celebs. Cardi gets treated with complete kid gloves up there for the most part and this is how she's coming.

If she wants to know when Joe ACTUALLY dislikes someone ask Megan. She is the main rap girl who gets downplayed on this particular platform.
Joe does that slick shyt with Cardi. He gives her props then talks about she scared, the machine, pardi .

That’s the worst type of hate. Sneak hating

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
IMG-0796.png

:snoop: is this nikka tryna catch another harassment suit

Crazy part is this is Gibbs baby mom's who held him down when he was locked 🔒 out in Germany or whatever on dem sa charges.

So you out here (allegedly) tellin' ya supposed mans bm "ya might get fuc'd" :dead: .

And aside from that aspect of it all, for the luv of God b, retire that trash ass line in 24'. You can't get that off anymore...clearly.

Maybe when you were younger & at your "peak" and not just status in music but in shape, healthy (for an addict), etc.

Now you just come off like the creepy, old guy wit the potbelly who think he still has it :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka said that to somebody baby mom that he supposed to be cool with :smh:

She was looking good af on there though :whew:

Crazy part is this is Gibbs baby mom's who held him down when he was locked 🔒 out in Germany or whatever on dem sa charges.

So you out here (allegedly) tellin' ya supposed mans bm "ya might get fuc'd" :dead: .

i51lGQ.gif

6960a060-9955-49b1-bb59-8d2c7c68db2a_text.gif

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
How many subscribers do you think Joe has on Patreon?

1k? 3K? Or more?

The answer to that question explains why they feel so confident putting legit content behind a paywall.