The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This nikka Joe just doesn’t learn

He keeps trying to pander to women and they just use the opportunity to get clout and then throw dirt on his name

Stop with the women pods

Stop with the women guests

Distance yourself from all these professional victims before you end up like Diddy

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka Joe just doesn’t learn

He keeps trying to pander to women and they just use the opportunity to get clout and then throw dirt on his name

Stop with the women pods

Stop with the women guests

Distance yourself from all these professional victims before you end up like Diddy
His dumb ass for some reason wants that black Twitter women audience and they ain’t NEVER coming. I been saying for years he needs to totally avoid that shyt and just focus on other shyt. It’s over for that.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

So they were Emanny's guests and he feels that they made him look bad?

Really Joe's response sounds like shorty was either flirtin too much, acting a bit too seductive, or being too handsy and Joe told her to chill.

But I wasn't there and Joe does have a history so we'll see what the evidence says. :hubie:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His dumb ass for some reason wants that black Twitter women audience and they ain’t NEVER coming. I been saying for years he needs to totally avoid that shyt and just focus on other shyt. It’s over for that.

I think he’s smart enough to know he can’t do it with his show. He wants to create or sign a podcast that can pull that audience. He’s failed at it a few times, mostly due to his own behavior.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Any women going over there who are not birds or sex workers, are strictly going there to line his ass up. They know he makes inappropriate comments and such and just waiting for the window of opportunity to get him.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he’s smart enough to know he can’t do it with his show. He wants to create or sign a podcast that can pull that audience. He’s failed at it a few times, mostly due to his own behavior.
Dog he’s consistently trying to do it tho. Even if he signs some shyt with his name on it it’s gonna get shunned. He carries his show like them women are in his audience and they aren’t… he’s fooled by the clips they respond to.. he 1000% would rather have them rock with his show rather than have to pay out to someone else. shyt Mel is only there to try to pull in a black woman audience and he can play buffoon to her…. Now it’s gonna be interesting to see how Mel is about to play all of this.. because they gonna start getting on her as next