The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How many subscribers do you think Joe has on Patreon?

1k? 3K? Or more?

The answer to that question explains why they feel so confident putting legit content behind a paywall.
There's routinely about 2-3 K likes and about 1-3K comments every drop, and if you go by the metric that only 4% of people who subscribe also like and comment on the content you post on socials, then it's probably substantially more.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
IMG-0796.png

:snoop: is this nikka tryna catch another harassment suit
Joe just can't get right. I believe everything they said about him when it comes to females.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Y'all ruined the freak off"

i'm not even a watch the pod type but listening last night it seemed like a collective :patrice::mjtf: like when Ish said "thats what you worried about?"

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
How many subscribers do you think Joe has on Patreon?

1k? 3K? Or more?

The answer to that question explains why they feel so confident putting legit content behind a paywall.

Patreon released it’s 2022 end of year rankings a couple years ago. He hides his numbers but he was between 2 pods that were at 24.5K and 26.5K back then, so no telling what he’s at now.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
This is why I said Joe is hurting his product by prioritizing these industry relationships over being real with his takes for his audience
Exactly. I've been saying this and it's men and women alike. He kisses their ass 90% of the time, he says one opinion they don't like and they try to pull rank. Meanwhile he goes overboard with others he doesn't like for whatever reason.
Flip can dish it out but he can definitely not take it.

some roasting and he's ready to throw it all away.

:mjlol:
Flip needs to stop. He cannot roast and he needs to stop acting like be can.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
He kept it cool. His comment of "Joe will kick it with you then kick your back in publicly"

A lot of these artists have to understand these guys are media first. And Joe specifically, he don't even care about his friends feelings lol, he def not gonna protect the feelings of some industry nikkas he don't even like.
But he does and I don't see where he gets anything out of protecting some of these ppl's feelings.
Joe does that slick shyt with Cardi. He gives her props then talks about she scared, the machine, pardi .

That’s the worst type of hate. Sneak hating
Meh. I don't see where he's said anything so harsh about Cardi nor untrue. She herself celebrated not writing all her shyt so being pissy about it being mentioned is ridiculous. Her being scared was obvious and anyone paying attention could see that. She released multiple singles with full rollouts and then completely abandoned her album rollout when they didn't hit. Atlantic been wanted that album out years ago but she been playing.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
But he does and I don't see where he gets anything out of protecting some of these ppl's feelings.

Meh. I don't see where he's said anything so harsh about Cardi nor untrue. She herself celebrated not writing all her shyt so being pissy about it being mentioned is ridiculous. Her being scared was obvious and anyone paying attention could see that. She released multiple singles with full rollouts and then completely abandoned her album rollout when they didn't hit. Atlantic been wanted that album out years ago but she been playing.
What is true and relevant is not the same thing. “I love Cardi” next minute “need to discuss industry plants”. “New Cardi song is fire” “but let’s talk about all her flops instead”

That’s that teenager type of shade.
Same shyt they used to do with Nas until the Nas Stans started to threaten to crash out on them.

Joe does that shyt a lot, and even simpletons like Cardi can see through it.

I also don’t think disliking someone is binary, there’s degrees.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There's routinely about 2-3 K likes and about 1-3K comments every drop, and if you go by the metric that only 4% of people who subscribe also like and comment on the content you post on socials, then it's probably substantially more.
Wild if 75k people pay like almost Disney plus prices for Joe Budden’s thoughts on sports and celebrity drama. When the good part of it is available on other platforms you already pay for or free.

Impressive

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wild if 75k people pay like almost Disney plus prices for Joe Budden’s thoughts on sports and celebrity drama. When the good part of it is available on other platforms you already pay for or free.

Impressive
He doesnt have 75k ppl. Probably still around taht 25k range. Still he pulling in nice money. I bet he has a higher clip of $25 tier subs too. His hardcore fan base is probably willing to pay money.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He doesnt have 75k ppl. Probably still around taht 25k range. Still he pulling in nice money. I bet he has a higher clip of $25 tier subs too. His hardcore fan base is probably willing to pay money.
I still think losing that Cashapp deal hurt him but that new gambling one gone hold him down. When Mero said they were making I think 750K a quarter from Cashapp just for their pod I figured Budden was probably even higher. Budden is definitely banking though.