The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So they were Emanny's guests and he feels that they made him look bad?

Really Joe's response sounds like shorty was either flirtin too much, acting a bit too seductive, or being too handsy and Joe told her to chill.

But I wasn't there and Joe does have a history so we'll see what the evidence says. :hubie:
I only watched the first 20 minutes or so but they were definitely flirting and shyt. Chick damn near had her titties out too. She was looking right :whew:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
the birds giveth and the birds taketh

no one to blame but yourself for this stupidity

all that pandering and they still fall back on you're a creepy rapey woman beater. So might as well just lean into the villain and be yourself instead of this transparent attempt at monetizing the "woman fan base". shyt is disingenuous and lame.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Scottie put out the bait and Joe dumbass took it :mjlol:

Now since she has nothing going on she remembers the way he treated her 5 years ago and going to victim this shyt into another hopeful opportunity.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Shorty did a show with a known drughead abusive man, then want to throw it up in his face years later.

So what made you accept the job years ago, some of this selective memory shyt is pathetic. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Them two chicks are crazy. Especially the one with the short hair. Im not surprised something like this came up
Yeah im watching the episode now.............Joe no doubt is a freak ass boi but they were the ones leading the charge with all the freak shyt. They throw freak offs and shyt :comeon:

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorty did a show with a known drughead abusive man, then want to throw it up in his face years later.

So what made you accept the job years ago, some of this selective memory shyt is pathetic. :mjlol:
Because they’re allowed to do it. nikkas better smarten up.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah im watching the episode now.............Joe no doubt is a freak ass boi but they were the ones leading the charge with all the freak shyt. They throw freak offs and shyt :comeon:
According to her it started before the pod even hit record. We know this is his MO based off what he did to Olivia Dope on her podcast.

He has that “where’s my hug?”/creep/predator vibe typical of dudes in entertainment. They throw out different types of bait to see which one will work :mjlol:

He pretends to be rizzing women up but in reality he’s a persistent trick that will pressure them or get them drunk so he can make a move

Ish is the only dude up there who acts normal around women

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah he did but i think that was the previous episode

you should really give it a listen since it's timestamped anyway; they say a lot about all 3 of them - and joe specifically says that he enjoys the competitive spirit in all of this no matter how this goes
I listened. It’s just so trash to me. Just gossip and speculation. It’s not even entertaining anymore.

And Joe be talking to Flip like he’s worthless. Yikes.

Did Melissa quit the podcast? I didn’t hear her on there anywhere

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I listened. It’s just so trash to me. Just gossip and speculation. It’s not even entertaining anymore.

And Joe be talking to Flip like he’s worthless. Yikes.

Did Melissa quit the podcast? I didn’t hear her on there anywhere
Flip brings it onto himself sometimes

Melyssa is filming a movie, she’s back on the next tuesday/wednesday pod

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to her it started before the pod even hit record. We know this is his MO based off what he did to Olivia Dope on her podcast.

He has that “where’s my hug?”/creep/predator vibe typical of dudes in entertainment. They throw out different types of bait to see which one will work :mjlol:

He pretends to be rizzing women up but in reality he’s a persistent trick that will pressure them or get them drunk so he can make a move

Ish is the only dude up there who acts normal around women

Prior to watching the below clip I thought it was nasty
After watching the clip below, it seems like the type of time they're on. Shawty weaponizing it for promo