The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You gotta give it to Joe for that Scottie Beam segment.

Regurgitative twitter segment is the perfect description for that collective. Losers live their lives online and shoot at everyone especially black men, while not addressing their own lives or making something of themselves.

"Living with their Moms for the majority of their lives, without forming a way to think"

Yeah this is facts.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I need cliffs.

What did Joe say about the Kendrick and Future song and possible Drake beef? Did he ever react to that?

Let me know brehs :lupe:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Joe done made it to shannon shyt

He kept it cool. His comment of "Joe will kick it with you then kick your back in publicly"

A lot of these artists have to understand these guys are media first. And Joe specifically, he don't even care about his friends feelings lol, he def not gonna protect the feelings of some industry nikkas he don't even like.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I need cliffs.

What did Joe say about the Kendrick and Future song and possible Drake beef? Did he ever react to that?

Let me know brehs :lupe:

You might gotta listen today, breh. To me, it was a pretty good discussion. They normally put timestamps in the details of the episodes if that doesn't work.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Hate when they use insider shyt like we supposed to know what it means.

I have no idea who the fucck Ethiopia is and no im not googling shyt :beli:
I've heard her name here and there but wasn't familiar. She's basically an established executive (30 under 30 type literally) in the music business who has worked with and knows everyone.