Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What are you even talking about? :dahell:
Mal had a deal worth millions talking 6 hours a week before Joe? :jbhmm:
Are you just deflecting be cause you cant answer a simple question?

Since you are having an issue comprehending things. Let's try this again.

You said Mal was getting money in entertainment before Joe, due to his brothers and being tied to Jay:

What are these business dealings in entertainment, before joe, that Mal leveraged his connections to get? You seem to be privvy to some info about how mal is a mover and shaker behind the scenes or were you just pulling shyt outta your ass? :jbhmm:

Hint: The bolded and underlined part is the question for you.
These nikkas know Mal was a weed courier who benefited from nepotism. I don't know why they try to act like he was a mover and a shaker

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
All the damn time. There are stories all throughout history of entertainers and athletes having hanger ons who was basically the drug connect. The junkies want them close so they can get their fix at any time and most are living above their means (like Joe was with the mansion) and want people around them to stroke their egos.

A hustler and a bum with drug connects is 2 different things but I see where u getting at lol.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
These nikkas know Mal was a weed courier who benefited from nepotism. I don't know why they try to act like he was a mover and a shaker
Exactly. I'm cracking up at this entire exchange regarding Mal. He was obviously a hanger on and probable drug provider for his more famous friends.

If that podcast ends who knows where his ass is gonna end up. I just know Rory's probably doing most of the work to keep that shyt going.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Affion/Hitmaka patreon was dope. Hitmaka part was better, really picks up after you get past the Joe girl questions

Talks about his issue with Puff (No surprise Puff did some slimey shyt), talks about what happened in Cancun, talks about the attempted home invasion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When they were talking about how French Montana getting money..and Joe was like “I remember back in the days when the hood was wondering how slowbucks was getting money”

So true :mjlol:
I’m glad to know even from afar I was wondering some of that as well. So its clear they’re all scammers/hustlers etc

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So Jeezy was trash at the tiny desk and was messing up his lyrics? I say nikkas complainin that the crowd was trash, but maybe they were trash because Jeezy was on bullshyt and they felt like he didnt come prepared.

Ish really asked "what's airforces" :dahell:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Jeezy was trash at the tiny desk and was messing up his lyrics? I say nikkas complainin that the crowd was trash, but maybe they were trash because Jeezy was on bullshyt and they felt like he didnt come prepared.

Ish really asked "what's airforces" :dahell:
I knew that shh was gonna be ass when I seen it announced, lol. Scarface got that "deep" shh that you need a setting like that to really grasp...especially seeing and hearing him deliver it the way he does, you feel that shh. His style was perfect for that. Jeezy? Come on, lol. Somebody like Sigel would smoke that too...of course he probably can't at this point but he got songs made for that type of spot.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0302.png

Ish let AI do the description for his merch

($130 and $150 hoodies)

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You can say some things about Mal but no one has ever called him broke :yeshrug: Let’s not forget Joe begged him to get on the podcast, not the other way around.

Joe was broke up until a few years ago and that’s from his mouth along with people who dealt with him.

Joe claimed Mal was from Music royalty. Now he wants us to believe he was broke stealing detergent. :francis: