The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I see it's still crickets on a response about what Mal was doing behind the scenes before joe :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I knew that shh was gonna be ass when I seen it announced, lol. Scarface got that "deep" shh that you need a setting like that to really grasp...especially seeing and hearing him deliver it the way he does, you feel that shh. His style was perfect for that. Jeezy? Come on, lol. Somebody like Sigel would smoke that too...of course he probably can't at this point but he got songs made for that type of spot.
Jeezy is one of my favorite rappers ever, but yea he’s not that artistic type of rapper. His arts is for magic city not hipster libraries. :mjlol:

I know he’s inspired by Jay to do shows with live instrumentation and shyt and it’s cool but his shows are very much contingent on the crowd being turnt the fukk up

If we’re talking ATL anyone from the dungeon family, Luda or even Future Hendrix would smoke that.

People need to stop mentioning Scarface not only is he on another level artistically but his performance might be the best ever. It’s like people with the SB halftime always mentioning MJ and Prince, like the bar. How can the best ever be the bar

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Jeezy is one of my favorite rappers ever, but yea he’s not that artistic type of rapper. His arts is for magic city not hipster libraries. :mjlol:

I know he’s inspired by Jay to do shows with live instrumentation and shyt and it’s cool but his shows are very much contingent on the crowd being turnt the fukk up

If we’re talking ATL anyone from the dungeon family, Luda or even Future Hendrix would smoke that.

People need to stop mentioning Scarface not only is he on another level artistically but his performance might be the best ever. It’s like people with the SB halftime always mentioning MJ and Prince, like the bar. How can the best ever be the bar
Nah, it dont have to be deep and artistic to ring off...Juvenile killed it doing ignant ass shyt like Project bytch, I need a hot girl, Back that azz up etc.....The difference was Juve knew all his lyrics, had great energy and wasn't forcing crowd participation like Jeezy was. ..He was way more charismatic and engaging then Jeezy....and his band/song selection was better...Jeezy was super bland in all aspects for some reason....like on "And Then What"...why the fukk was there no instrumentation on the boom clap part when in the real song there is a great guitar riff right there?....lil shyt like that fukked the performance up

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I knew that shh was gonna be ass when I seen it announced, lol. Scarface got that "deep" shh that you need a setting like that to really grasp...especially seeing and hearing him deliver it the way he does, you feel that shh. His style was perfect for that. Jeezy? Come on, lol. Somebody like Sigel would smoke that too...of course he probably can't at this point but he got songs made for that type of spot.
juvies was fire
and for me its the best tiny desk followed by face

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This, he got the messy shyt from Hitmaka though
He dragged the shyt out of it too. Like nikka nobody cares about no damn, Tink lol.

That segment was annoying with all the bleeps tho.

Berg is aight when he’s on…. shyt he said at the end about Melyssa was true as shyt tho.