The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He dragged the shyt out of it too. Like nikka nobody cares about no damn, Tink lol.

That segment was annoying with all the bleeps tho.

Berg is aight when he’s on…. shyt he said at the end about Melyssa was true as shyt tho.
More than Tink Joe was tryna find every girl he worked with and fukked (likely to see if they’re eskimo brothers)

Absolutely true about Mel

I didnt know he ended up pistol whipping the girl, i thought he just restrained her

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than Tink Joe was tryna find every girl he worked with and fukked (likely to see if they’re eskimo brothers)

Absolutely true about Mel

I didnt know he ended up pistol whipping the girl, i thought he just restrained her
Yeah he beat her ass and at first mafukkas ain’t believe that someone broke in. They thought he just beat a bytch.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0310.png

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Them acting confused about folks not feeling bad for Wendy is hilarious
Right. Like this the 2nd episode they rehashed the same discussion. It's not like they just did an update to the story, Ish and Ice had to basically reiterate common sense to Joe and Mel. Like we get it y'all like Wendy but a lot of ppl don't. Let it go.
nah, the crowd didnt know the songs lol
That's because they brought Howard c/o 2026 instead of c/o 2006. That was a mistake.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which podcast were they dissing in the beginning? When they spoke about one member missing one episode and then another missing on another?