The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If he has here on there hopefully he does his research. The way she dehumanize George Floyd was sick. I'm sure Mel will be sick or out to lunch. And I'm sure he will edit out her views on trehs because he's scared of the alphabet mafia.

His best strategy though is to focus on her putting down women, thots, etc

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
If he has here on there hopefully he does his research. The way she dehumanize George Floyd was sick. I'm sure Mel will be sick or out to lunch. And I'm sure he will edit out her views on trehs because he's scared of the alphabet mafia.

His best strategy though is to focus on her putting down women, thots, etc

Uh huh

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
you already know this thirsty ass nikka gonna have her on too, put that c00n on a pateron so it won't take over a regular pod

Can’t wait to hear Ish do those annoying ad libs where he tries to finish every guest’s sentence or thought.
:scust:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He will have her on, if it's a regular pod personally I will skip this I don't need to hear her
Come on now, you know this bout to be a patreon exclusive :mjgrin:

Edit:
I didnt even notice flip wasnt on today's episode til I ran across this reddit post :mjlol:

Daps
LITERALLY didn’t miss Flip at all. not once. Good riddance.

The pod flowed better without him that's for sure BUT he does occasionally ask Joe question that Joe just doesn't answer and hides behind weird humour so then Flip looks a fool but that's because he's the only one that gets onto Joe about things really.