The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Probably best pod in a while for me, least the first 2.5ish hours. Didnt skip none of the topics til they started freestylin topics after the benzino stuff :ehh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Which makes me think, did everyone on the pod aside from Queenz and Parks have a somewhat dysfunctional upbringing?

Joe - Parents drug addiction, father not around for most of childhood.
Ish - Father not around, lost virginity to older woman at 11.
Mel - Domestic violence between parents, Father died young, forced to start working at 15.
Ice - Father not around until he became a teen.

I think this should be taken into account when hearing some of their viewpoints. I don't think it's a coincidence that Queenz and Parks have the most stable relationships (both married).
df do you know about Queenflipz relationships tho? He could be a full on cheater who just makes decent money

parks is the only one who is clearly stable, and that's okay

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Which makes me think, did everyone on the pod aside from Queenz and Parks have a somewhat dysfunctional upbringing?

Joe - Parents drug addiction, father not around for most of childhood.
Ish - Father not around, lost virginity to older woman at 11.
Mel - Domestic violence between parents, Father died young, forced to start working at 15.
Ice - Father not around until he became a teen.

I think this should be taken into account when hearing some of their viewpoints. I don't think it's a coincidence that Queenz and Parks have the most stable relationships (both married).
Did not know Joe mom was a drug addict. I know he's a church kid. Interesting