The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
Nah outside of men being sexual at a young nikkas gon’ champion it because if they don’t they fear being called “Gay” it’s exactly why women teachers preying on young boys gets looked at with a slight… cause majority of men gon’ be like “man where were these kind of teachers when I was young??” So outside of being abused as young boys nikkas gotta be hypermasculine to duck a “gay” allegation.
Majority of men from non-dysfunctional backgrounds won’t be looking kindly at a 9 or 10 year old hooking up with a female teacher.

Which makes me think, did everyone on the pod aside from Queenz and Parks have a somewhat dysfunctional upbringing?

Joe - Parents drug addiction, father not around for most of childhood.
Ish - Father not around, lost virginity to older woman at 11.
Mel - Domestic violence between parents, Father died young, forced to start working at 15.
Ice - Father not around until he became a teen.

I think this should be taken into account when hearing some of their viewpoints. I don't think it's a coincidence that Queenz and Parks have the most stable relationships (both married).

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
IMG-0098.png

Another one bites the dust

Wonder what happened

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Wonder what happened

Sounds like the money dried up, or it was harder to break even. Meanwhile, Mandi's annoying ass getting paper off Whorible and her studio.

Quiet as kept, R&M not getting them ads no more, which is super weird. Keep an eye on that

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like the money dried up, or it was harder to break even. Meanwhile, Mandi's annoying ass getting paper off Whorible and her studio.

Quiet as kept, R&M not getting them ads no more, which is super weird. Keep an eye on that

:jbhmm:
Yo i peeped that. Them ad reads was annoying as shyt, then one pod they was gone.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last pod Joe was saying he dont wanna keep doing 3 hours, and dont wanna do 4

Today pod 3 hours 43 mins lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
some of you need to live a little and stop bytching

dudes are upset over a 10 min clip of them ending the day talkin shyt
Who was upset? Seemed to me was pointing out how dumb it was to do. I’m sure you probably was saying the same about the Olivia Dope clips when they came out.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev