The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ehh, I guess it depends what shows and shyt you follow. I've heard it used for other stuff like wrestling, anime, and tv shows. Like I remember it being used a lot for The Walking Dead's later seasons. Game of thrones too.

Nice look, happy for lil dude. Cool to see a black dude winning in the streaming shyt. I know the older crowd shyts on streamers and the ppl that watch them but they just dont understand the shyt. It's all entertainment at the end of the day.
:ehh: I guess that's how I feel about the chi, I really ain't invested. Creature of habit i suppose.

Daps
Lmaoooo

nikka's brain is fried beyond repair

Breh legit said he's letting the other talk about it because he hadn't heard it then few minutes later he's saying 'it was late in the album that lost it for me' or 'i didn't expect On the side to be about this'. He heard it hated it and didn't want to comment initially but then joined them when they all agreed it was trash

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
It's nikkas in this very thread who hate watch the pod.

It’s not hate watching. People are invested from watching for years. Now they just going through the motions of following a wack show.

Just like a tv show. Watch 6 years then it falls off. You still watch because you invested but you critical of it.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It’s not hate watching. People are invested from watching for years. Now they just going through the motions of following a wack show.

Just like a tv show. Watch 6 years then it falls off. You still watch because you invested but you critical of it.

With a tv show its payoff , you get to see how the story finishes that’s usually why people keep watching

This is just joe budden talking for 8 hours a week and the only pay off is joe rocking more designer and buying more jewelry paid for by the nikkas who pay 25 dollars a month to whine

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

That would be called hatewatching :manny:
d072617fa6e2472e307b237f99b97df7.png