The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is hate watching Joe Budden.

if you stop listening to every episode and stop following the conversations and rumors outside of the pod you realize how irrelevant the pod is. You also realize Joe is hating ass nikka. It don’t matter if you a co host or a someone he doesn’t know he will hate on you.

It's nikkas in this very thread who hate watch the pod.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Is it really hate watching when bullshyt and hot takes are said every episode :manny:

They’re not mutually exclusive. Someone can one hundred percent enjoy the pod disagree and all that but that doesn’t mean that maybe a minor amount of people aren’t hate watching as well

To say it doesn’t happen would be extreme.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They’re not mutually exclusive. Someone can one hundred percent enjoy the pod disagree and all that but that doesn’t mean that maybe a minor amount of people aren’t hate watching as well

To say it doesn’t happen would be extreme.
What is hate watching besides some JBP/Reddit babble?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea but you only hear that on this podcast.
Ehh, I guess it depends what shows and shyt you follow. I've heard it used for other stuff like wrestling, anime, and tv shows. Like I remember it being used a lot for The Walking Dead's later seasons. Game of thrones too.
Kai Nike deal
Nice look, happy for lil dude. Cool to see a black dude winning in the streaming shyt. I know the older crowd shyts on streamers and the ppl that watch them but they just dont understand the shyt. It's all entertainment at the end of the day.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#697 was the first episode I listened to since #688

Flip had a shaky start and made some improvements, but he did not add any value to the main pod. Flip would be better suited for a show like Improv. The highlight of Improv was seeing how uncomfortable Parks and Joe were.

Flip is stuck in 2011/2 social media comedy
Mans in his high 30's doesn't have any insights about music, sports, politics, social issues, tech, business, fashion, entertainment industry, and street politics (on an intelligent level)

Flip forcing some BS surface-level take or question in engaging conversation - I find thinking "What's the point"

I'm hoping Joe replaces Flip with Emanny