The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah it's hate watching. ppl are praying and preying on JBPs downfall.. i personally think they've hit a stride with the current cast (exception Flip because his ignorant ass doesn't know shyt and can't contribute)
:heh: Joe celebrates and prays for everybody else's down fall

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

apple.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Melissa is an idiot for the Shannon to Larry King comparison. And then she couldn’t even grasp what they were saying. SMH.

But I do think she’s an overall good addition, because ice and flip are worthless
Yea that comparison was ridiculous. Shannon is definitely hitting a stride right now but he's not Larry King.

I actually don't mind Flip or Ice because sometimes they have points and sometimes they don't. What's more annoying is Flip bringing up their HR issues on the pod. That shyt is not entertaining.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Monique discourse after all that Katt dikk riding is hilarious. And Joe is see thru wit the recent Shannon hate lol
nikka thought Shannon was “destroying his brand” by saying he wanted to fukk Meg the stallion….. nikka legit took off to another planet since then lmaooooo. Joe sick as shyt

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It seems like Flip takes their maturity as a slight towards him.

That whole convo about ish talking to fans was weird

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Melissa is an idiot for the Shannon to Larry King comparison. And then she couldn’t even grasp what they were saying. SMH.

But I do think she’s an overall good addition, because ice and flip are worthless
I agree she didn't grasp what they were saying. But I got what she was trying to say. Not in terms of Larry greatness. Just like Larry he's getting to interview the hottest celebs. Again, Larry interviewed the best of the best in all genres. No comparison

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The joe and ish vs flip viral battle kinda funny cause flip had a good point and they skipped right over it
Joe be sending that shyt to the shade room and shyt
Flip shyt just take off on its own

That viral shyt is only a topic , because flip act like he the don dada every pod.

The rest of cast continues to look at him like a idiot when he does it

I’m happy when ish and joe humble him.