The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
It’s not hate watching. People are invested from watching for years. Now they just going through the motions of following a wack show.

Just like a tv show. Watch 6 years then it falls off. You still watch because you invested but you critical of it.

I check in here sometimes when I see the page in the booth to see what bullshyt people are justifying these days :russ: haven’t been able to get through a full episode in 18+ months. It sounds like the washed uncles BBQ pod now.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
So wait, Joe comes onto the pod stating he hasn't heard the usher album then few minutes later he's reviewing it and claiming he has heard the album.

nikka was clowning saying that because he didn't like the album. Of course he's rushing to hear a new usher album as a rnb head. He does this when he knows he has to give an unfavorable review. Regular shyt on the pod

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lol at these nikkas made at Mel for comparing Shannon to Larry king. Straight hate from them on Shannon :mjlol:
Joe running defense against the blackball is funny, wasnt he saying Jay Z blackballed him?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, Nicki apparently said she wanted to go do Shannon's Club Shay Shay. Im curious to see how Joe would respond to it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Melissa is an idiot for the Shannon to Larry King comparison. And then she couldn’t even grasp what they were saying. SMH.

But I do think she’s an overall good addition, because ice and flip are worthless

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It’s not hate watching. People are invested from watching for years. Now they just going through the motions of following a wack show.

Just like a tv show. Watch 6 years then it falls off. You still watch because you invested but you critical of it.
nah it's hate watching. ppl are praying and preying on JBPs downfall.. i personally think they've hit a stride with the current cast (exception Flip because his ignorant ass doesn't know shyt and can't contribute)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

nikka that's hate watching
😂😂😂😂