The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Joe's memory is shot. How he gonna play that Mase verse from the 112 song getting at Hov, talking about Hov was running.

Then Ish says "Check your own videos, you'll always be number 2" was a smoker and Mase got cooked by Jay

And then Joe gonna say, "Nah Mase smoked him again after that. But Imaginary Player is when Hov won". nikka Imagery Player was a whole year before Ride or Die.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly what Joe wanted, can’t forget that AK helped him “cross over” in the content space. They took the bait. Cause JBP listeners won’t ever go and follow them but the opposite is not true, specially since their fans grow up while JBP crowd already are grown

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Joe's memory is shot. How he gonna play that Mase verse from the 112 song getting at Hov, talking about Hov was running.

Then Ish says "Check your own videos, you'll always be number 2" was a smoker and Mase got cooked by Jay

And then Joe gonna say, "Nah Mase smoked him again after that. But Imaginary Player is when Hov won". nikka Imagery Player was a whole year before Ride or Die.
Angel dust done messed up his relation to time. I’m always shocked when he says shyt like say ‘when was ob4cl, 92-93?’

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is exactly what Joe wanted, can’t forget that AK helped him “cross over” in the content space. They took the bait. Cause JBP listeners won’t ever go and follow them but the opposite is not true, specially since their fans grow up while JBP crowd already are grown
Streaming fans will never become listeners of the jbp because everyone on the pod looks and sound like their parents

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The oldest fans might move on.

I didn’t watch cnbc then I went to college and I watched it everyday, people grow up
The difference is that CNBC is news, a totally different genre. JBP is just a much older version of the streaming nikkas just talking about the exact same content. Ain't shyt mature about the JBP.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
those 15-25 year old kids don’t give a fukk about Joe Budden. as soon as those streamers stop mentioning Joes name, their audience will forget about him

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:He’s gonna have their audiences hate watching and engaging with/going after the pod in no time.

Nobody is hate watching Joe Budden.

if you stop listening to every episode and stop following the conversations and rumors outside of the pod you realize how irrelevant the pod is. You also realize Joe is hating ass nikka. It don’t matter if you a co host or a someone he doesn’t know he will hate on you.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

That dust be dusting :pachaha:

Joe's mind looks like this:

Brain.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nobody is hate watching Joe Budden.

if you stop listening to every episode and stop following the conversations and rumors outside of the pod you realize how irrelevant the pod is. You also realize Joe is hating ass nikka. It don’t matter if you a co host or a someone he doesn’t know he will hate on you.
I said it a few pages back that I hate how Joe talks like his pod is relevant to the culture

Also Joe is paying the blogs to post his clips