The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The irony with the kai cent /killer mike is that would love "Shed Tears" since he loves gospel music.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh and Ice was so obnoxious this pod. I didn't mind questioning Jay's reasoning for speaking, but the defeatist mindset was really wack. Ppl knowing that NARAS has issues doesn't mean ppl should stop speaking on those issues.
The whole pod is defeatist ass nikkas tho. These dudes have no spine at all when it comes to real shyt especially ICE he the worse typa person

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Joe got what he wanted. Streamers vs podcast war

Adin messed up when he started doing the “let’s race to 100 million” thing

That gives Joe the ammo to get into his yelling “this is what I’m talking about with these young nikkas..who the fukk cares about 100 million..there’s a bigger play, twitch is worth 11 billion ..I hate you dancing young nikkas,“ bag lol

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe wanna do everything but let his content do the work. What’s the quality shyt he’s done outside of obvious baiting for a moment?? This ain’t gon’ last too much longer.

when joe dropped mason ramsey's "famous" in the middle of the pod and then started dropping gunshots over a 10-year old kid singing about puppy love... :deadrose: man. you couldn't pay me to miss an episode of JBP back then.

he still has his moments. but imo, this is why they miss surf. surf was GREAT for the type of content that used to be the show's bread and butter.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when joe dropped mason ramsey's "famous" in the middle of the pod and then started dropping gunshots over a 10-year old kid singing about puppy love... :deadrose: man. you couldn't pay me to miss an episode of JBP back then.

he still has his moments. but imo, this is why they miss surf. surf was GREAT for the type of content that used to be the show's bread and butter.
Yeah man… Surf getting sat down definitely was a blow…. This shyt is just spinning in circles now. Everything is so fukkin’ contrived. He’s doing anything he can just to stay in the headlines… but it’s all for bullshyt.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Joe got what he wanted. Streamers vs podcast war

A tell as old as time/Joe.

The slick Og gets the young nikka(s) out of character to manipulate and consequently take advantage of them.:pachaha:He’s gonna have their audiences hate watching and engaging with/going after the pod in no time.

Say what you want but Joe is good at this snake shyt.

Even his misses are entertaining, like when he was trying to divide Rory and Mal by randomly bigging up Rory and telling him he's the one he still loves.:russ: Rory and Mal may be boring most pods and I'm starting to question Mal’s intelligence but both are street-smart enough to see that play from a mile away and they actually called it out on their pod.

Joe will still complement Rory though which makes me suspect that Joe thinks Rory is secretly a bytch like Parks and with enough sweet-talking he’ll rejoin after he fires Ice and start helping Parks by relieving him of the burden of sucking both balls.