The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt mind the comedian guest episode. There was just a lack of order and they talked over each other A LOT.

The one with that random chick, she was basically a fly on the wall.
Yeah I legit forgot she was up there after the part where she spoke on being a step-mom.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok Flip with the call out!!!!! See how Joe ducked that shyt when it was LEGIT pushback?? shyt lame as hell lol.

But to that topic on acting “Gay” in movies…. “It’s just acting no issue” but when the comedians where dresses in movies that got all this shyt to say. shyt funny

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He gave it props. Ice or Flip asked him if he’d take a $250M deal like that from Spotify, and he said yes without hesitation…of course.

But then he talked about the system, how Spotify will make all the money back in ad sales right away, and someone brought up Caesar from “Black Ink” complaining about not getting ad sales money from VH1 for all the success of the show, etc.

Rogan is getting a cut of the ad sales in this Spotify extension though.
It’s funny cause Spotify barely makes profit (never had a profitable year) but somehow one podcast can generate profit almost equal to their loss, that is more than all the music and podcasts in the world if we stretch it :mjlol:

They’re always so simpleminded when talking about business. Ish even said that Spotify is a publicly traded company so they’d make it back only of the news. As if stock price fluctuation affects cash flow or the bottom line :mjlol:

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Has Joe ever opened up about this on the pod or in an interview?
I dont remember him straight opening up. Just making jokes. I remember one convo they had like a year or two. I want to say it was him and Ish arguing about something in the 80s and the effect of crack. Joe was like "I can just call my dad and ask him about crack back then" or something like that :mjlol: