The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m surprised to see that be the main talking point after the last pod.

Something really woke up in nikkas after he brought her on the thanksgiving pod.
I know they’re gonna say imma troll and all that but damn. These nikkaz sound like the bishes in the shaderoom comments :dahell:

The Coli is literally no different than LSA at this point.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
another situation where they constantly praise someone or stay on their dikk 24/7, say one negative thing and then said person “claps back at hating ass joe budden”

Rinse and repeat
Hiphop media has always been a dikk riding culture. While the new guys like say a Joe and them are trying to be like normal media and give props where props is due and not when it’s not.

Angie, YN, Flex and them from that era were basically working for the labels. Many of them retired from radio, magazines and went straight to for example roc nation, Bad Boy etc. These new people want it to be that way.

They’ll be like “how are you tryna take food outta a black persons mouth” if they call their music less than classic.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Hiphop media has always been a dikk riding culture. While the new guys like say a Joe and them are trying to be like normal media and give props where props is due and not when it’s not.

Angie, YN, Flex and them from that era were basically working for the labels. Many of them retired from radio, magazines and went straight to for example roc nation, Bad Boy etc. These new people want it to be that way.

They’ll be like “how are you tryna take food outta a black persons mouth” if they call their music less than classic.
Facts. This is why people like Ak, Joe and Charla. They speak their minds. It’s much needed.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Calling cap on that…they don’t want to be like “normal media”, as that I feel has some kind of implied professional tied to it…journalistic integrity even….what Joe and a lot of other “new hip hop media” really are trying to be is social media era gossip mongering hacks using “I’m just giving my opinion” as a veneer for monetizing glorified live action shade room commentary…chasing story to story begging to be provocative enough to get views…they’re Wendy Williams’ kids…which is fine, people find that entertaining…but let’s absolutely not build up these folks as something they are not

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
another situation where they constantly praise someone or stay on their dikk 24/7, say one negative thing and then said person “claps back at hating ass joe budden”

Rinse and repeat
Joe hasnever praised YM as a podder. He has shyt on her pretty regularly especially when she won awards for podding

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
The clips made Ish look bad but Umar duck and dodged a lot of questions or moved goal posts

I honestly hate his “debate” style

He’ll get asked a direct question..and will just go into a tangent about some event from 1976, name dropping politicians and some church he visited before

And the person he’s talking to just feels defeated cuz they have no idea how to rebuttal some history lesson