The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They cracked Ish's muffin on the real estate/oppression topic. I've submitted offers to real estate agents and they wouldn't even show them to the seller. He's a bit shortsighted on that
That may not be racism. Could be conflict of interest may be going on . why not just switch agents?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
That may not be racism. Could be conflict of interest may be going on . why not just switch agents?

My agent did the right thing. I never rule out racism, but it definitely wasn't conflict of interest.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
My agent did the right thing. I never rule out racism, but it definitely wasn't conflict of interest.
oh my bad i read that wrong. you meant the seller's agent....yea it could be racism, or it could be greed too.but by law, the sellers agent cannot, not show the offer to their client.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
oh my bad i read that wrong. you meant the seller's agent....yea it could be racism, or it could be greed too.but by law, the sellers agent cannot, not show the offer to their client.

:yes:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I know I'm late but watching the Umar interview and I'm enjoying the conversation and dialogue, and I fukk with Ish but this man seriously blurted out with a straight face that MJ owns private prisons

giphy.gif

shyt was disproven years ago

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Calling cap on that…they don’t want to be like “normal media”, as that I feel has some kind of implied professional tied to it…journalistic integrity even….what Joe and a lot of other “new hip hop media” really are trying to be is social media era gossip mongering hacks using “I’m just giving my opinion” as a veneer for monetizing glorified live action shade room commentary…chasing story to story begging to be provocative enough to get views…they’re Wendy Williams’ kids…which is fine, people find that entertaining…but let’s absolutely not build up these folks as something they are not

damn-kevin.gif

Last edited:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally finished all 5 hours of the Dr Umar episode and I thought it was a good convo. As usual Dr Umar says alot of stuff I agree with but he just has the over the top dumb stuff that catches the headlines. The Eminem thing was silly and the Vanessa Bryant thing was way over the line. That kinda stuff is why alot people can't rock with him. Alot of part one is whats wrong with Dr Umar and the 2nd part is alot of what good about him IMO. It sucks that all the good stuff he spoke on got ignored and the Eminem thing is the only thing discussed. But thats just how it is.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I finally finished all 5 hours of the Dr Umar episode and I thought it was a good convo. As usual Dr Umar says alot of stuff I agree with but he just has the over the top dumb stuff that catches the headlines. The Eminem thing was silly and the Vanessa Bryant thing was way over the line. That kinda stuff is why alot people can't rock with him. Alot of part one is whats wrong with Dr Umar and the 2nd part is alot of what good about him IMO. It sucks that all the good stuff he spoke on got ignored and the Eminem thing is the only thing discussed. But thats just how it is.

Joe & Co slice that shyt up. Along with the bootleggers. They know what's gonna have the streets in a frenzy. Plus, 5 hours of content is just a lot to sift thru regardless fr.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

There are plenty of people with good takes you probably agree with who don't also have a ton of bullshyt fukkboi racist/homophobic takes. fukk Umar.