The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
His kid is local and he didn't see her on Christmas Day? Am I buggin or is that insane? I speak from a different perspective than these dudes, but I can't imagine

Personally, I don't care even if she wasn't local (if it's me), but I'm not gonna fry Ice up too bad because there are one, maybe two instances where I could see why it happened this way lol. The optics of it never look good for breh tho with how everything has seemingly played out publicly.

Also, lol @ Ish being real life hurt ova a small sector of social media pushin' the he got cooked narrative like there ain't some on the other side sayin' Umar id hack, etc. breh gotta relax

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His kid is local and he didn't see her on Christmas Day? Am I buggin or is that insane? I speak from a different perspective than these dudes, but I can't imagine

You not buggin. That shyt sounded crazy. There could be a legit reason, but I can't understand why Ice just volunteered to tell the world he spent Christmas with his girl and her kids, and didn't see his own daughter until Wednesday.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
You not buggin. That shyt sounded crazy. There could be a legit reason, but I can't understand why Ice just volunteered to tell the world he spent Christmas with his girl and her kids, and didn't see his own daughter until Wednesday.
Sometimes the kids spend Xmas with their mother and then with the dad boxing day.. but yeah not seeing his kid till days after is strange, unless his kid was outta town visiting fam or somethin

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
They cracked Ish's muffin on the real estate/oppression topic. I've submitted offers to real estate agents and they wouldn't even show them to the seller. He's a bit shortsighted on that

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
They cracked Ish's muffin on the real estate/oppression topic. I've submitted offers to real estate agents and they wouldn't even show them to the seller. He's a bit shortsighted on that
No, he's not a bit shortsighted he's completely idiotic about the topic. Joe Budden should not have to explain to a Black man who purports to be a real estate expert that discrimination exists in that sector.

3rd strike with me regarding Ish. You a financial expert, with houses in foreclosure, getting arrested for non payment of child support AND got to be hand holded into believing real estate can be discriminatory?? Goofy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No, he's not a bit shortsighted he's completely idiotic about the topic. Joe Budden should not have to explain to a Black man who purports to be a real estate expert that discrimination exists in that sector.

3rd strike with me regarding Ish. You a financial expert, with houses in foreclosure, getting arrested for non payment of child support AND got to be hand holded into believing real estate can be discriminatory?? Goofy.
Wasnt there just an article or something on how black ppl were more likely to get denied for home loans than whilte ppl even when the black ppl were making 100k+ to the white ppl's 60k+? Havent checked the Umar ep, so he may have brought it up.

Fake edit: Found it
While many banks also approved White applicants at higher rates than Black borrowers, the nearly 29-percentage-point gap in Navy Federal’s approval rates was the widest of any of the 50 lenders that originated the most mortgage loans last year.

The disparity remains even among White and Black applicants who had similar incomes and debt-to-income ratios. Notably, Navy Federal approved a slightly higher percentage of applications from White borrowers making less than $62,000 a year than it did of Black borrowers making $140,000 or more.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Step dad Ice trying to look tough in those pictures it’s obvious she’s with him because of who he’s associated with

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Wasnt there just an article or something on how black ppl were more likely to get denied for home loans than whilte ppl even when the black ppl were making 100k+ to the white ppl's 60k+? Havent checked the Umar ep, so he may have brought it up.

Fake edit: Found it

Exactly. All these recent examples(some of which were brought up during the pod convo) and Ish still want to act dumb. Ish will in one breath acknowledge the difference in how Black men are treated by the media or the courts but then say dumb shyt like "Racism is almost dying":hhh:

Like Ish racism isn't almost dying because you fukking a Portuguese chick and sold a house or 2:stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY