The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Old pic, I want to see a month or two?
Reddit been killing him for it the last couple days because his girl position in the pic. Close to the nikka, Trel hand on her lower back. They said this the new arthur fist pic from the Wale/Ice/Icegirl pic :russ:

4mac0vo8d69c1.jpeg

gah damn the internet is undefeated:russ:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I uploaded to youtube in case the twitter vids get taken down

Shout out to @chiefdogg for the twitter links. I just used Jdownloader to download the vids

Edit: Vids taken down, here is link to googledrive

:salute:

Watched about 3.5 hours of this and the way social media have clipped this is nasty - they’ve done Ish dirty because he was holding own against Umar, especially in the spirit of debate - episode would’ve been dead rubber if Ish wasn’t there. Only Emanny was able to interject with valid points. Mel and Flip may as well have not been there. Joe took a moderator role though which was smart.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Shorty look delectable , props to him if he can fend off all these industry nikkas. Its gonna be a mission
:francis:
:mjlol: Girl got 3 kids with a baby daddy in jail she was still fukking with until Ice told her to chill out.

No props for that.

She is by no means ugly but not worth a mission considering all the baggage.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Dem Reddit boys gonna be on Ice head after he said he spent Christmas with his girls fam then didn't get to his daughter til a CPL days later lol

His kid is local and he didn't see her on Christmas Day? Am I buggin or is that insane? I speak from a different perspective than these dudes, but I can't imagine

mark610

Rookie
Daps
I enjoy l Iistening to this podcast. But, this recent episode and some segments of other episodes sounds like a work meeting that they should have behind the scenes. They should take the feedback they get on Reddit and on here. Fix it quietly and execute it live. I enjoy when they podcast about different subjects. They lose me a bit when they podcast about podcasting. I'll give some bail because this is a year end kinda ep.