The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I imagine the Kat Williams interview gonna take a good chunk of the discussion on next pod. I can also see Joe try to pivot into pod mode with Shannon trying to give him pointers on what to do next :russ:

Let me know if it is, this might be worth listening to for once :lolbron:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I imagine the Kat Williams interview gonna take a good chunk of the discussion on next pod. I can also see Joe try to pivot into pod mode with Shannon trying to give him pointers on what to do next :russ:

Lol that interview got over 11 mil views, and Shannon's Club Shay Shay routinely gets over a million views per drop. Joe should probably take advice from Shannon

Edit - sitting around 18 mil :wow:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lol that interview got over 11 mil views, and Shannon's Club Shay Shay routinely gets over a million views per drop. Joe should probably take advice from Shannon
It's near 19M now and the 30min clip at 4M, then various of clips on the youtbe at 6M total. And that just the youtube shyt :wow:
The Kat interview done gave Shannon Steve Harvey interview like a 400k bump too. :russ:

Wonder what Joe gonna say on the Kevin Hart stuff. I remember Hart going outta his way to kick joe back in when the og pod split and Joe dont forget stuff like that

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They need to stop asking Mel about certain black issues. She's not a black American so she doesn't get it. Waste of time asking hervabout black men and dresses.
She’s a white woman in blackface

😂

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They need to stop asking Mel about certain black issues. She's not a black American so she doesn't get it. Waste of time asking hervabout black men and dresses.

Nah, she got 'em. It only went around in circles because the guys didn't want to be outright homophobic which would get them in trouble.

Dudes in dresses have been a comedic staple for decades. White and black comedians have both done it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah, she got 'em. It only went around in circles because the guys didn't want to be outright homophobic which would get them in trouble.

Dudes in dresses have been a comedic staple for decades. White and black comedians have both done it.
They were asking her could she see it from a Black males perspective and she couldn't. Again, she's not American. White mother. Black father who passed away early. Its not a dis but she grew with a totally different experience. 2ndly, Joe at the end made a distinction between actors who did it voluntarily ( ie Wayans Brothers) and those pressured into doing it for advancement.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"Y u ain't get the movie role niccas? I don't wanna find out my man's don't have the 🔥 mouth"

Ayooo

pause-champ.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe probably is going to hate on Shannon.

Joe out here putting shyt behind paywalls and damn near all Joe Budden interviews are duds anyway

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
They were asking her could she see it from a Black males perspective and she couldn't. Again, she's not American. White mother. Black father who passed away early. Its not a dis but she grew with a totally different experience. 2ndly, Joe at the end made a distinction between actors who did it voluntarily ( ie Wayans Brothers) and those pressured into doing it for advancement.

Bro black men are just more critical of the gay shyt and white men aren’t. Plenty of white men put on dresses and done gay shyt in movies but they aren’t vocal about it because white men are deviants.