The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
None of them are sick like he said as the reason they skipped yesterdays episode..Joe just realized the umar episode has super traction after the bootleg, so there wasn’t even a need to do another episode…so he just extended their little holiday break lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's funny seeing people in the comments saying it doesn't count because it goes to underprivileged youths and not exclusively to black kids SMH. I hate nikkas like Umar and all the smart done nikkas that think he's kicking facts. He's the opposite end of the MAGA spectrum. All that bullshyt is dangerous to the country and people as a whole.
You can’t debate such con artists in real person, gotta do it digitally so you can fact check everything that he says

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
All of Ish's points were based off anecdotal evidence and he personalized the discussion too much. Umar was speaking on things from a systemic perspective, and Ish kept relating things to his experiences.

Ish saying racism is dying down, a rich white man cares more about another rich black man than a poor white man, there being poor whites as evidence that capitalism doesn't involve race...him being a millionaire at 28 doesn't mean the country isn't racist.

He was speaking foolery.

I agree with Umar on some shyt, some I disagree with, but as smart as Ish wants to be, he relies too much on his own personal experiences as evidence when debating a much broader topic.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar is a great speaker with some good points, but the "racial divide" he constantly speaks of, benefits him as well. Bc if there was no racial divide, he'd not be as relevant. Or he'd find another grift.

This doesn’t make anything he says inherently wrong nor is it an indictment of him. There are plenty of things to question Umar about - “the racial divide he constantly speaks of, benefits him as well” is not the salient point you seemingly think it is :hubie:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of Ish's points were based off anecdotal evidence and he personalized the discussion too much. Umar was speaking on things from a systemic perspective, and Ish kept relating things to his experiences.

Ish saying racism is dying down, a rich white man cares more about another rich black man than a poor white man, there being poor whites as evidence that capitalism doesn't involve race...him being a millionaire at 28 doesn't mean the country isn't racist.

He was speaking foolery.

I agree with Umar on some shyt, some I disagree with, but as smart as Ish wants to be, he relies too much on his own personal experiences as evidence when debating a much broader topic.

One of the few sensible posts I’ve seen here from skimming this thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This doesn’t make anything he says inherently wrong nor is it an indictment of him. There are plenty of things to question Umar about - “the racial divide he constantly speaks of, benefits him as well” is not the salient point you seemingly think it is :hubie:
It’s what he traffics

ReasonableMatic

Daps

He was speaking foolery.

5 Mic post, in a thread filled with posts from ppl that lack the range.

+ Rep :salute:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It is. all his points stem from a racial divide. Its what he banks on. It doesnt mean that some of his points arent correct. Two things can be true.

He was speaking foolery.

I dont agree with that. Poor blacks and Poor whites got a lot in common than poor whites and rich whites.

However the rich white person benefits greatly from the poor white thinking he's better than the rich balck person because he is white. And the point about the rich black person being just as sheisty to poor blacks as the white people are its true too. Rich blacks person benefit greatly from the poor blacks constantly believing the white person is against him at every turn.

its a dirty business. and human nature is self

example: look at Puffy. He a billionaire who has sheisted many black people and artist. But the moment he cant get his way against white people, he is king black talking about "our people" this "our people that". Its all Game. And people at the top (black, white, asian or whoever) do not benefit at all on the poor people coming together. :francis:. This was Ish's point, and he is correct

Last edited: