The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ish didn't do nearly as bad as advertised. Umar just had better soundbites. Great episodes.
Umar is a great speaker with some good points, but the "racial divide" he constantly speaks of, benefits him as well. Bc if there was no racial divide, he'd not be as relevant. Or he'd find another grift.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ish didn't do nearly as bad as advertised. Umar just had better soundbites. Great episodes.

Problem is, there is a hierarchy of stupid at the JBP.

You have below base level smarts with Flip. Doesn't take much to convince him of anything unless it's regarding the history of Queens.

You have right at base level Joe. Couldn't provide a single evidence based fact for anything that he says but can manipulate words with the best of em + put you in a spin cycle with goal post moving and introducing new caveats to the topic at hand.

Then you have Melyssa and Ish, who are little better than the previous two but one (M4) let's emotions take control way too often and the other (Ish) is usually on the right path but can't be bother to do the research to flesh it out aside from survey data from 'Roscoe' and em.

So then you have a mf like Umar that comes on that says a lot of dumb shyt but is well read and mixes it in with *some* truth plus being entertaining with it and will over talk the shyt outta you, now u look like a dodo.

But, bring in people even more researched and experienced than Umar, he would get put in a blender once we get pass all of the hyperbole.

That being said, Joe got the computers putin and that's really all that matters (to him) fr. Shyt gettin sliced and diced like red onions and going viral every 30 mins.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
How does anybody take Umar seriously when everything about him is a lie and his takes are some 1800 bullshyt. The fake boarding school for black young men he been pump faking on for 10 years I mentioned earlier. On the wrong side of interracial relationships and LGBTQ shyt. Bruh even lied on his bloodline:

"Johnson has repeatedly claimed to have a familial connection with Frederick Douglass, often claiming to be a "direct descendant" of the 19th-century abolitionist and civil rights leader.[8][19] The Douglass family released a statement saying that "We can tell you with 100% certainty that he [Johnson] is not a descendant of Frederick Douglass."[8]"

:francis: :francis: :francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I aint a joe budden fan but its interesting he let Umar battled Ish and never interrupted. It seems. . :francis:

@Silkk you seen the whole sht. Did Joe let Ish battle Umar the whole way?

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Problem is, there is a hierarchy of stupid at the JBP.

You have below base level smarts with Flip. Doesn't take much to convince him of anything unless it's regarding the history of Queens.

You have right at base level Joe. Couldn't provide a single evidence based fact for anything that he says but can manipulate words with the best of em + put you in a spin cycle with goal post moving and introducing new caveats to the topic at hand.

Then you have Melyssa and Ish, who are little better than the previous two but one (M4) let's emotions take control way too often and the other (Ish) is usually on the right path but can't be bother to do the research to flesh it out aside from survey data from 'Roscoe' and em.

So then you have a mf like Umar that comes on that says a lot of dumb shyt but is well read and mixes it in with *some* truth plus being entertaining with it and will over talk the shyt outta you, now u look like a dodo.

But, bring in people even more researched and experienced than Umar, he would get put in a blender once we get pass all of the hyperbole.

That being said, Joe got the computers putin and that's really all that matters (to him) fr. Shyt gettin sliced and diced like red onions and going viral every 30 mins.

This shyt was on TMZ

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I aint a joe budden but its inter he let Umar battled Ish and never interrupted. It seems. . :francis:

@Silkk you seen the whole sht. Did Joe let Ish battle Umar the whole way?

They only go one vs one the first part, they agree a lot in the 2nd part.

2nd part is less entertaining in a jokey way and actually pretty enjoyable having everyone talk and add to the discussion

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does anybody take Umar seriously when everything about him is a lie and his takes are some 1800 bullshyt. The fake boarding school for black young men he been pump faking on for 10 years I mentioned earlier. On the wrong side of interracial relationships and LGBTQ shyt. Bruh even lied on his bloodline:

"Johnson has repeatedly claimed to have a familial connection with Frederick Douglass, often claiming to be a "direct descendant" of the 19th-century abolitionist and civil rights leader.[8][19] The Douglass family released a statement saying that "We can tell you with 100% certainty that he [Johnson] is not a descendant of Frederick Douglass."[8]"

:francis: :francis: :francis:

He breaks down his "kinsmen" claim here:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This shyt was on TMZ

I ain't gon lie. The clips circulating had me thinking about coppin' the $5 tier at least and I ain't never been a part of the Patronies. He knew what he was doing not droppin' a pod today and having an entertaining guest who even if he's wrong, he's gonna say some provocative shyt that sparks discussion or make you laugh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I ain't gon lie. The clips circulating had me thinking about coppin' the $5 tier at least and I ain't never been a part of the Patronies. He knew what he was doing not droppin' a pod today and having an entertaining guest who even if he's wrong, he's gonna say some provocative shyt that sparks discussion or make you laugh.

I got the 5 dollar patreon but im gonna be honest it’s one of those things i just Forget to cancel. Its not even because i dont like the content its just extremely hard to keep up with 6 hours of the main podcast a week on top the patreon stuff.