The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Agreed, just give him that show.

On the podcast hes useless since he doesn’t know pop culture, sports, music, politics, academia etc.
Yep. I’m an audio listener so he’s especially annoying to me. He adds absolutely nothing to 90% of the convos and parrots whatever the last person that spoke said. On Improper Improv, before Ian got a mic, he was in his element - uncensored fukkery. It was fun as hell and I liked it more than the pod some weeks.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ish is smart....

Yeah maybe his finances not all legit/up to standard but he knows what he's talking about.

Flip could've/should've honestly stayed his ass home

Ish is the best cohost Joe ever had. I feel like Joe and Ish are the shows "A mics" and everybody else is like a tier below. The Umar episode is a perfect example. Some of the comments were saying Umar got the best of Ish which he did on some topics but Ish was really the only one who even bothered to debate or engage. Parks is a white man in an interracial relationship. Mel is a product of an interracial relationship who dates outside her race yet Ish was the only one to even engage in the IR relationship topic directly. Mel only chimed in on the BM BW topic. Flip was a mouse the whole show, Parks was non-existent, Emmany participated a little, Joe chimed in here and there for the purpose of moving the convo along, but by in large it was the Umar and Ish show. I gotta imagine if Ice was there he wouldn't have added shyt and may have even got mad/emotional during an exchange if Umar was getting at him lol.

That said, Umar is a hell of a talker/orator and unfiltered which makes for good content. The part 2 was probably the best of the 2 shows because of the range of topics. I wouldn't mind if Joe had him back on a quarterly basis. Give him whatever arrangement that Ian Dunlap nikka got lol.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Ish is the best cohost Joe ever had. I feel like Joe and Ish are the shows "A mics" and everybody else is like a tier below. The Umar episode is a perfect example. Some of the comments were saying Umar got the best of Ish which he did on some topics but Ish was really the only one who even bothered to debate or engage. Parks is a white man in an interracial relationship. Mel is a product of an interracial relationship who dates outside her race yet Ish was the only one to even engage in the IR relationship topic directly. Mel only chimed in on the BM BW topic. Flip was a mouse the whole show, Parks was non-existent, Emmany participated a little, Joe chimed in here and there for the purpose of moving the convo along, but by in large it was the Umar and Ish show. I gotta imagine if Ice was there he wouldn't have added shyt and may have even got mad/emotional during an exchange if Umar was getting at him lol.

That said, Umar is a hell of a talker/orator and unfiltered which makes for good content. The part 2 was probably the best of the 2 shows because of the range of topics. I wouldn't mind if Joe had him back on a quarterly basis. Give him whatever arrangement that Ian Dunlap nikka got lol.

I agree with everything you said but Emanny added a lot as well to the conversation. He would be a good B-mic. Flip/Mel/Ice are C mics and Parks is a D mic. Parks doesn’t ever add anything to the dialogue except for one line jokes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Thank god Emanny was there, felt like the only reprieve from the yelling in circles. He was aa better moderator than Joe

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Yep. I’m an audio listener so he’s especially annoying to me. He adds absolutely nothing to 90% of the convos and parrots whatever the last person that spoke said. On Improper Improv, before Ian got a mic, he was in his element - uncensored fukkery. It was fun as hell and I liked it more than the pod some weeks.
I think it’s weird how that nikka is obsessed with Mel Ford. He looks like the type but it’s weird no one calls him on it. They won’t even be talking about her and he’ll be like “So Melissa I see on your page you got some eggs yesterday on Brooklyn, what’s up with that?” shyt is cringe as fukk.

That being said, all these nikkas are losers one way or another.

That also being said, Improper Improv was high quality entertainment and I miss it lol

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took less than 4 minutes (Googling and downloading a certain Chrome extension to figure out....nikkas been selfish smh

Shout out to the big homie for the hook up🎯

Aw5Yggl.png

urVyd8u.png

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s weird how that nikka is obsessed with Mel Ford. He looks like the type but it’s weird no one calls him on it. They won’t even be talking about her and he’ll be like “So Melissa I see on your page you got some eggs yesterday on Brooklyn, what’s up with that?” shyt is cringe as fukk.

That being said, all these nikkas are losers one way or another.

That also being said, Improper Improv was high quality entertainment and I miss it lol

On one of the patreon episoded, flip was feeling mel up

talking bout your hands not usually cold

dude a weirdo around mel

Ish and joe was looking at him like he was nuts