The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I see why Mel hasn't gone all out with her onlyfans, usually onlyfans chicks start out teasing then fukking, she did it the OG style by fukking and then teasing later

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Says he asked Flip for a favor, when he thought Joe/Nore dissed him, and Flip refused. Cam says the favor was kinda extreme
:demonic: “Pass the podcast studio, I’d like a word with Joe buttons”

:whoa:“Cam. I can’t do that “

:demonic:“Now you with him too, fukk you!”

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I like the cast. I can tell you ONE nikka they could do without: Ian.

Worst devil’s advocate ever. Nothing to add at all to the show. Last Patreon episode they put out on YouTube, I stopped watching because this dude kept getting on my nerves.

It would have been more interesting with ANY random guest versus him.

Daps
Mel still needs work in becoming a better podder. She doesn't know how to create good conversation out of a subject. They joke about it but she does meander around a topic. She could take a simple movie topic and stretch it out to 15 minutes and not say anything.
Then give her a lane and let her grow over time. It’s probably hard for her to get better with 5 other nikkas on mic and always getting stepped on when she shares an opinion

tay1

All Star
Daps
Then give her a lane and let her grow over time. It’s probably hard for her to get better with 5 other nikkas on mic and always getting stepped on when she shares an opinion
She needs to figure it out. I feel like every other cast member naturally has figured out their lane. She just needs more time.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Mel’s place on the pod is a good example of two things can be true.

She can be oblivious, long winded and a lot of times can’t answer a simple question. She also has a habit of walking off the edge for no reason. She has good points at times but then will just go all the way left with it.

On the other hand, she’s the lone woman with 5 other dudes. Actually sometimes 6 or 7 with Cory chiming in and if Emanny is there too.

It’s obvious Joe wanted her there to be a “Bird” and talk about messy shyt but that’s not her.

The best way to put it is that I don’t think Joe will push her out but he also won’t lose any sleep if she leaves.

Last edited: