The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Ehh, some of the shyt they fukk up when she really bout to get going. Like on the most recent main pod ep. I forgot the topic but before Mel could even get to her point Joe played that shytty "pass the ball" soundbite. Just a trash thing to do and made Mel forget what point she was making. Then when Ice said to Mel "that means Joe wants to handle the topic", Joe gonna say "O i didnt want you to pass it, I was just playing it"
Joe doesn't like when he's not leading the conversation or having a particular opinion to add. He starts playing music in the background or making some passive aggressive shyt to make the others wrap up a topic. And its really unnecessary, its not a live broadcast, if a particular topic gets longwinded and/or repetitive you can edit that shyt out. Smh.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Catching up on Wednesday's pod, I can't believe they wasted an hour with that boring ass story to open the pod, they could have kept that to the group chat
Yeah, I was like ???? :what:

Joe thinks WAY too much of himself as a storyteller. I had to fast forward that shyt real quick.

And then I read here that the story was just him/the other guys hating on Mel for some petty shyt. :what:

Last edited: